• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mad Max: 30th Anniversary

Road Warrior

Sidekick
Reaction score
In April it's gonna be the 30th anniversary of Mad Max. Any thoughts on the movie, its influence, and its star Mel Gibson?

The first is my least favorite to be honest (I expect to be flamed for enjoying Thunderdome) but I still like it though. :yay:

The Road Warrior is a masterpiece IMO. (and apparently a film Ozymandias enjoys watching also:woot:).

The first is my least favorite to be honest (I expect to be flamed for enjoying Thunderdome) but I still like it though. :yay:

THUNDERDOME has a special place in my heart it was the first MM I saw at the movies.

I think the first had a profound influence on how post-apocalyptic movies are portrayed on the big screen, especially when coupled with Road Warrior.

More of a Road Warriar guy, but Mad max was a decent Cop Revenge film, I just like the wasteland approach of the sequels.

I fell in love with post-apocalyptic world when I saw Mad Max 2 at the age of 8 or 9. It's still one of my all time favorite films. Mad Max is good too, bit underrated I'd say. Beyond Thunderdome is good only for the first 30 minutes or so, after that it's ****. A classic third part. ;)

I fell in love with post-apocalyptic world when I saw Mad Max 2 at the age of 8 or 9. It's still one of my all time favorite films. Mad Max is good too, bit underrated I'd say. Beyond Thunderdome is good only for the first 30 minutes or so, after that it's ****. A classic third part. ;)

I will agree on Thunderdome the last part is ******:o

The Road Warrior is so absolutly amazing, never has flat dusty ground been shot so beautifully. I love how everyone uses just like old hockey pads and stuff.

Injoy the first halfish of thunderdome, the kids get on my nerves

Everybody hates the kids even though they are important to the story.

Mad Max = The End of Civilization
Road Warrior = Surviving the Wasteland
Thunderdome = Re-building

No one gets this for whatever reason.

Have u heard the old rumors of Miller wanting to do Mad Max 4 bt this time with Heath Ledger playing Max ?? I don´t remember where i´ve read/heard it, but I thought it would have been pretty cool.

Polux

Bought Road Warrior on BluRay today! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"