Mad Max: Furiosa Spinoff

Btw the image below is definitely at the Citadel. I recognized that big dude at Furiosa’s right as one of the big dudes in Fury Road who controlled the elevator and also they stood on the elevator preventing the Wretched from getting a lift. I remember those units had some sort of a butcher/executioner mask and a scythe.

GLh6v8IXAAEKyoV

Never mind the red circle it’s actually the big dude at the forefront.

tumblr_inline_nvb0p4Ktrp1tw87wc_1280.jpg

Feast your eyes on brand new TV Spots! Looking and sounding better and better. :cool: Some of these shots look so freaking good and the action looks awesome. Hemsworth seems to be swinging to the fences on this one and it could very well be one of those career defining performance. His voice, mannerisms and even vocabulary all line up perfectly. Good stuff. 👍👍

That shot of Dementus with the bow and arrow! :astonish: :ok: Bike horde, shooting bow and arrows… yep definitely the Genghis Khan of the Wasteland.

Last edited:
WB Thailand posted a TV spot with a look at Furiosa’s mom helmet. Sick design.

Furiosa-A-Mad-Max-Saga-Anya-Taylor-Joy.jpg

Last edited:
I saw an ad for this and the new Apes movie during an NBA game yesterday.

New TV Spot with a ton of brand new footage.

Last edited:
Young Dementus. I wonder if he’s addressing the Citadel/Immortan Joe in this one. Dementus also seems to taking a page from Black Beard. Also that crazy looking guy in white clothes seems to be Dementus hype man, the dude seems to always be tripping about something in every image I’ve seen. :D

GL3bj81XAAAih0Q

I wonder where did they get this image from. It looks to crisp to be a shot from a random TV Spot maybe it’s from the Furiosa stuff in Total Film.

FURIOSA: A Mad Max Saga - Rated R for sequences of strong violence, and grisly images

wGgCAGZ.gif

Btw here’s the one for FR:

Mad Max: Fury Road
Rated R For intense sequences of violence throughout, and for disturbing images.

Last edited:

A more meaty runtime than FR which was only 2 hours. Understandably so because that one was pretty straight forward story on a compact timeline of events with a quick pacing which was felt throughout.

Furiosa is going to be different in that regard. There’s much more ground to cover, the characters need to be established more and everything needs more time to breathe. But I bet we’re going to have some of those quick bursts of pace throughout as well just that they are going to have more meat around those scenes.

One month :swoon: Can't believe it's almost here, after all these years of waiting

I found 2 new Spanish TV Spots online from a Spanish movie theatre app. These are high definition with much better looks at some of the previous released imagery. 👍

The quality and cohesiveness of the imagery is looking better and better. It all seems to be coming together quite nicely. :-)

Brand new TV Spot.

Dementus with the ominous dialog, he’s gonna be a wild mf… The sound effects for this are great. The machinery, the wheels spinning, the engines revving… it’s just top notch.

Also I think the imagery keeps getting better and I’m holding out hope that in context it will look even better as I’ve heard that is indeed the case. I’m willing to give some passes on some special effects if the story, characters and portrayals are good/great because in the end of the day that’s the most important thing. Once you buy into the story and stakes and knowing the richness and unpredictability of the Mad Max world it should all fall into place, at least that’s what I hope is the case for me… :-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"