Sequels Magneto the movie is becoming X-Men: Origins ?

^^^ Yes, you're right. Charles and Erik appear to have fallen out after the school had been founded and Cerebro was built. They'd obviously met several mutants by the time Jean had been recruited ('I like THIS ONE, Charles' implies there had been other ones)

Exactly, so the title may not be that far off...
A very young Scott, and others will most likely at least have cameos.

Still, I'm not sure how interested we are in Magneto's story. I feel like we already know and understand it from the 3 X-men Films. There's really no need to go there and I think BO will show that.

Please God let this not be true...let all of Fox's X related endeavors fail so that the rights can get back to Marvel in the future....PLEASE....I WANT TO SEE A REAL X-MEN FILM BEFORE I DIE...

Exactly, so the title may not be that far off...
A very young Scott, and others will most likely at least have cameos.

Still, I'm not sure how interested we are in Magneto's story. I feel like we already know and understand it from the 3 X-men Films. There's really no need to go there and I think BO will show that.

I think fans will be interested. Mainstream viewers need to be the ones who are interested.

The movie needs something special - a hook, a dark secret, a twist or revelation that is not obvious from the three X-movies so far.

We already know Magneto's parents were killed and that he himself became the thing he feared back then - a cruel supremacist. The movie needs to offer us more.

What do we need to know? How he and Charles fell out? How Charles lost the use of his legs? There will be stories there that could be exciting and full of emotion and surprises.

I'll be interested to see how they introduce the X-Men. Will Storm be from Africa? Will she simply arrive at the school or will they visit her? Will Beast be human or has he always just been blue and furry? Will Jean be a powerful nut a la the first scene in The Last Stand? Or has Xavier already segmented her powers? Will there be other mutants that we don't know about. It could be interesting. It could be nothing.

I wonder what they'll do after the spin-offs though, especially if they "introduce" the X-Men in this movie... because I don't really picture an X-Men 4 in the works.

I really want to see this. I was a fan of the x-men high animated series on WB and i want to see an origin for all of the good characters. Magneto's story is interesting, but all the others have good ones as well. They need to leave wolverine out of this one and bring in new characters*cough* gambit*cough*. That is my opinion, feel free to bash, agree and ignore.

This is an interesting move, the move could still and will hopefully involve some of the other X-Men/mutants while still focussing on Magneto himself. It could be like X1 and how that focussed on Wolverine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"