Make The Person Above You Sound Really Interesting

He is strong, wise, good and kind. He can also see through people's clothing.

Sensi's superpower is the ability to make objects into diamonds.

WolfCypher has the power to blow any house down even those made of bricks.

Sensi has the power to bring the best and peace out of someone

TX85 carries a big gun and is not afraid to use it on baddies.

Raelis Shae has a badass user name

WolfCypher has a pissed off but cool looking wolf avy

TX is all growl on the exterior but a sweetie inside

But still a bit too nasty :p

lol Does that make me sound interesting.

TX would make a really good modern day zorro

Knows what's up and that makes her interesting

TX85 wrestles wild animals and always wins.

She is a superhero of the highest kind and constantly experiments to make herself even better in strength and in wisdom.

Sensi is one with icy water

The rebel captain TX85 takes his name from the Imperial POW camp designation T-X, he escaped from, and the prisoner number, 85, laserburned into his flesh.

Some say the man himself, with a name, an identity, died in TX....others say that hellhole was where he truly began to live...

He is a mighty, watchful protector making sure we are ALL happy and safe.

She's always tries to be kind even when everyone else isn't, the most complex person i know or may never truly know.

Spent a period living among a tribe of primitives as a guru and reiki healer, using these healing sessions as an opportunity to get close to the tribe's leader and poison his mind, influencing him into ritualistically sacrificing his subjects to a false god.

Not a fan of myself obviously, enjoys putting up absurd avatars to scare off would be gurus and reiki healers and quacks, believer of there is a false god and not false god.

Cool dude, a little bit on the introvert side... but he has knowledge and with knowledge comes great power. Apparently, a shifter: sometimes a crow, sometimes a shark. Always a friend.

Founded a company that produces and distributes novelty frog-themed coffee mugs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"