• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Iron Man 2 Make Your Own After Credit Scene!

Aesop Rocks

Now I'm Free.
Reaction score
Since Iron Man basically started this whole after credit surprise scene thing (at least to my knowledge), here's to hoping Iron Man 2 will have one.

I shall being!

Ok, say during the movie, Banner and The Hulk get brought up by Fury or someone and Stark snaps and says "That man is a monster, he is a ticking time bomb and is a threat to not only America but the world".

Here's the after credit scene:

Stark is driving down a desert road in his Audi and over head there's a huge cliff over head him he comes to a stop at a gas station to get a fill up and is welcomed by the civilian. Down the road a truck full of gasoline has lost it's breaks and is heading straight for the gas station. As it nears closer and closer an enormous shadow comes from over head and Stark is shocked and freaked out but then sees the truck coming towards him! He panics, not having being able to get into his suit in enough time (if brief case theory is right) and as he jumps to avoid the collision the Hulk grabs the truck after to collides into him at an impressive speed but this didn't hurt the Hulk at all. The Hulk picks up the truck and moves it to a side. Stark looks at Hulk, Hulk looks at Stark, nods and runs off.

I think that's a bit much for an after credits scene. If you want to have Hulk involved, I'd say a phone call to Stark from Banner (who's in a remote location) warning him not to help Gen. Ross or some crap.

True but I would love The Hulks actions to contradict Tony's statements.

At the end of the credits Tony gets drunk and crashes his suit into a building

Cut to Fury shaking his fist "TONYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!"

At the end of the credits Tony gets drunk and crashes his suit into a building

Cut to Fury shaking his fist "TONYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!"

I would love to see that!

Fury falls to his knees and looks up at the sky shouting. :hehe:

Tony going to Norway - where he has to 'tidy' up something big that hs just come up - set this up prior the credits and make it clear that he might also get the chance to do a little hiking while there if he gets the timing right and can deal with the situation quickly - I can see this happening a party or bar, Tony is chatting up a sexy blonde and using the whole Iron man angle to pick up.

Credits roll...

Fade back in - a group hiking on a glacier - suddenly they stumble onto somthing in the ice - provide a glimpse of something blurry - but distinctly red/white and blue in the ice.

This would then allow a link to the Thor and Cap movies to come.

Last edited:
tony stark drinking in a japanese bar

X-Men Origins: Wolverine.

No.

Unless you're talking about Manderin.

Since Iron Man basically started this whole after credit surprise scene thing (at least to my knowledge), here's to hoping Iron Man 2 will have one.

X_men 3 did it first - except I don't think we will see the fruit of that sequence

POTC2 also did it

Last edited:
Hint: At least to my knowledge. What did they do after credits?

Not trying to have a go at you -

X3 - fades back into an old guy in a bed in a nursing home - in a coma - suddenly wakes (eyes open) and you hear him say / think "Jean" in Prof X voice

POTC2 - after Jack is taken by the Krakan - from memory after the crdits you see the return of Barbosa scene at the witches hut in the swamp

But, Professor X was completely obliterated, right?

Oh well.

And I don't care for POTC2. :p

SuperFerret is right. Something like that is what we'll probably see.

I would just be satisfied with freaking RBJ and Norton talking on the phone.

Maybe Stark lies to him and tells him he can help him find a cure and fund it, to trick him into the Avengers, a plan from Fury. This could start the whole trust thing in the Avengers.

Good thread... how about a direct continuation of the first film's ACS?

Fury: I'm here to talk to you about the Avenger Initiative.
Stark: The what initiative?
Fury: Avenger Initiative. A superhero strike force sponsored by the SHIELD and the U.S government. We are looking for a new mascot. Thought you'd be interested.
Stark: Superheros, eh??? Well, wish I can help you out there, but I think I'l gonna have to pass. Lemme show you the door. Heads toward main lobby... hears Thunder in his living room. Bolt of lighting unleashes Thor
Stark: On second thought... (roll credits)

Last edited:
Here is how I think it should go:

Tony flying over the ocean

*gets call from Fury*

Tony-Whats up Nick?
Nick Fury-Get your ass down here Tony! We need you now!
Tony-Why? Whats happening?
Nick Fury-We just found somthing big. It could change the world!
Tony-I'm coming. Where are you?
Nick Fury-S.H.E.I.L.D. Base #2781, in the middle of the North Atlantic Ocean.
Tony-Ok. *Pause* Wait, what are we talking about here? What did you find?
Nick Fury-Hmmmm... *Pause* Have you ever heard of the Super Soldier Program?

*Screen goes black*

That would be PERFECT.Even though it will probably not happen.:oldrazz:

Last edited:
Why would Cap be in Antarctica if he was frozen during WWII?

Why would Cap be in Antarctica if he was frozen during WWII?
Sorry. I ment the North Atlantic Ocean. He was frozen so I got confused and instead of saying "North Atlantic Ocean," I said "Antartica".

Not trying to have a go at you -

X3 - fades back into an old guy in a bed in a nursing home - in a coma - suddenly wakes (eyes open) and you hear him say / think "Jean" in Prof X voice

POTC2 - after Jack is taken by the Krakan - from memory after the crdits you see the return of Barbosa scene at the witches hut in the swamp

close, but no cigar on either.

X3: Professor X wakes up inside the body of the man on Muir Island (originally mentioned in his lesson on ethics earlier in the film). He turns to the female doctor and says "Hello, Moira." (Brett Ratner and the screenwriters later comment that the unconscious man is actually Patrick Stewart himself and that it was intended that the body was a clone)

All the POTC films had a secret ending, but the second film had the dog being worshipped as a god by those cannibals on the island.

Since Iron Man basically started this whole after credit surprise scene thing (at least to my knowledge)

No, there's been a long and storied history of movies with after-credit surprises. Though it was by no means the first chronologically, I'll always remember the first one I saw - the Masters of the Universe movie. Skeletor: "I'll be back!"

Yeah, I guess you could say I meant chronologically. ;) :up:

After credits, fade to black.......then cut to Tony Stark trying to trip some blind guy, turns out it's Matt Murdock. They end up in a playground with lots of wire-fu going on as little kids are watching. Matt says I just want to know your name, tony says "I'm Iron Man" fade to black, then cut to them in bed together.......and scene

THIS THREAD JUST GOT TROLLED.

I liked the idea up until "then cut to Tony Stark trying to trip".

You're losing your edge, Wiseman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"