• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Iron Man 2 Final Scene/Credits of Iron Man 2?

that would be a cool after scene. they should mention the hulk in this film! they have to.

Well, we shall see in just 12 days! 10 in some places I believe.

It's up on youtube for now. It shows
Agent Colson driving around the New Mexico desert, reaching a huge crater. The cause of the crater is Mjolnir. It's 53 seconds long.

It's up on youtube for now. It shows
Agent Colson driving around the New Mexico desert, reaching a huge crater. The cause of the crater is Mjolnir. It's 53 seconds long.

I just watched it. I'm a DC guy myself but honestly, any self-respecting comic geek will have a ***** when they watch that scene.:awesome:

Anyway, I can't think of any reason why Thor would leave Mjolnir behind like that.
:huh:

Last edited:
its still up on youtube

AWESOME AWESOME!!

least us Thor fans know that Mjolnir has the classic look not ultimate

Epic indeed. Yeah, I love the classic look of it.

Last edited:
^I don't think you're allowed to post that since it's from a bootleg.

But awasome indeed.

I've seen the scene and it is glorious.

I like the
Shiny
look of Mjolnir.

It reminds me alot of the earlier designs. It also reminds me of the most recent Thor designs.

saw two screenshots from it: agent coulson on the phone with the crater in the back ground, and the hammer sticking out of the ground.

Mjolnir looks very good, exactly how I was hoping it would look.

just saw it in cinema, like for the first movie I was the only one who didn't leave the cinema....

It was great thought.

I always warn people to stay when I know there is something...someone did it for me on X3 and I pass it on

You do know that movie was insinuating a link to the original "Just The Facts" right?

dragnet20300x240.jpg

As for the extra scene, I think fans are getting their hopes too high. It has to be nothing more then Stark looking over Fury's shoulder at a couple of computer screens with images or blurbs about Cap and Thor.

Of course....but I like L.A. Confidential the other not so much lol.

Also glad to hear the about the post credits sequence.

Last edited:
The ultimates Mjolnir would've sucked butt crack on screen, IMO lol

Mjolnir at the end of Iron Man 2 looks like a combo of these two:

440px-Mjolnir.jpg
mjolnir.jpg
I just love the look of the material on the handle

But the metal part is much more [BLACKOUT]Shiny[/BLACKOUT].

:cwink:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"