• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Iron Man 2 Make Your Own After Credit Scene!

This may be a tad bit long, I dunno.

Night time. Tony sits in a chopper with Agent Coulson of SHIELD.

Tony: "So when are you gonna tell me what this is all about?"

Coulson: "You wanted to see Vanko didn't you? Well, we're going to see him."

The chopper lands at a secluded base in the middle of nowhere. The base is heavily guarded.

Tony gets led inside and they start walking down a corridor of what looks like empty high tech cells. The wall facing the corridor is made out of a transparent, glass like, material, giving perfect insight into the cells.

Agent Coulson: "Welcome to the Vault."

Tony stops and leans with his back against a cell he hasn't looked at yet.

Tony: "And this place can hold him? I mean, glass walls?"

Tony knocks with his one hand on the wall behind him to emphasize the point.

Suddenly the wall is struck from the inside. It makes a mighty impressive sound. Like a freakin' asteroid hit it.
Tony jumps away from the wall in surprise. On the other side stands Abomination. He growls, then strikes at the wall again, giving it everything he's got. The wall doesn't budge.

Agent Coulson: "It's not glass. And yeah... I think it should hold him."
i think it would be to expensive. and R & H would have to give ILM the abomination cgi model because ILM wouldnt model this for just 5 seconds.

First post!

I see a phone call. Stark is in his office, when the phone rings. He picks up, and hears "I know you're looking for me."
Stark replies, "Who is this?"
"You know who this is."
"Where are you?"
"Come and find me, they've been trying to doing it for years." At this point we saw the back of the man who called Stark, he hangs up and stands up, slowly he turns around and we see a side view of Bruce Banner.

Also another idea I had, is in the middle of the movie, Stark is in his office. Banner tries to enter, when Stark's secretary asks Banner, "Do you have an appointment?"
"No, how would I get one of those?"
The secretary tells Banner, "Get his attention."
Banner walks out saying, "Oh, I'll get his attention."
So after the credits, Rhodes is watching the news with Stark also in the room. Rhodes all the sudden tells Stark to come look. Once he looks Starks states, "Guess he got my attention after all. We see the TV as Stark and Rhodes get up, but all we see is some newscaster speaking, "That is right folks, a giant green monster..." then it cuts off.

The second idea is wonderful.

It would be better if it was just Rhodes and Stark watching the TV and that happened.

Maybe they could just reference the Culver University incident via Tony watching it on TV.

Maybe they could just reference the Culver University incident via Tony watching it on TV.

Or the New York battle with Abomination (with that one the Hulk went public big time whereas at the Uni the reporters only had an eye witness account)

Or the New York battle with Abomination (with that one the Hulk went public big time whereas at the Uni the reporters only had an eye witness account)

Oh yeah. Even better.

i think it would be to expensive. and R & H would have to give ILM the abomination cgi model because ILM wouldnt model this for just 5 seconds.

I don't know about that. Well, I really don't know. But a few seconds of Abomb surely can't be that expensive?

As for getting R & H to release the CGI model I don't see why that would be a problem.

I don't know about that. Well, I really don't know. But a few seconds of Abomb surely can't be that expensive?

As for getting R & H to release the CGI model I don't see why that would be a problem.

I figure ILM could acquire the Abom model easily enough (should technically belong to Marvel in any case) but even a few seconds of CGI can be quite expensive (at least the good stuff is). With that and the Vault set that would be required as well I think Marvel would consider that as not cost effective for one of these brief link up scenes (the 2 so far have been pretty basic, just a couple of the actors and no FX, so I can't them going crazy now)

Yeah, Marvel should own any CGI models from their movies.

This may be a tad bit long, I dunno.

Night time. Tony sits in a chopper with Agent Coulson of SHIELD.

Tony: "So when are you gonna tell me what this is all about?"

Coulson: "You wanted to see Vanko didn't you? Well, we're going to see him."

The chopper lands at a secluded base in the middle of nowhere. The base is heavily guarded.

Tony gets led inside and they start walking down a corridor of what looks like empty high tech cells. The wall facing the corridor is made out of a transparent, glass like, material, giving perfect insight into the cells.

Suddenly the wall is struck from the inside. It makes a mighty impressive sound. Like a freakin' asteroid hit it.
Tony jumps away from the wall in surprise. On the other side stands Abomination. He growls, then strikes at the wall again, giving it everything he's got. The wall doesn't budge.

That would be so damn cool! I hope Abomination returns, I liked him (though his design could of been better though).

Maybe just a neck-to-waist view of a man putting ten glowing rings on his fingers. Oh crap, Green Lantern is coming out. Never mind...

Best idea of the thread, and the dialogue is actually good, as opposed to every other hilariously written out scene.

The Banner/Stark phone call was good, the Mandarin scenes were good (though I think Hammer may already know Mandy, considering his ring, but who knows) and the one Shandling turning into Loki scene has potential and genuinely surprised and excited me just reading it.

I just heard, I don't remember where, but Don Cheadle said that there is a cameo of Thor and Hulk in the movie.

And if that is true, I would love for my own personal after credit scene to come true.

I see this:

Set in : Tony Stark Lab

Fury: So it does seem that you can play with others.
Stark: yeah, whatever.
Fury: Come on Stark, admit it. When things get really tough, you can't do this all on your own.
Stark: Hey, I think I handled this just fine.
Fury: Barely.
Stark: Who is that over there, on my brand new couch?
Fury: Oh yes, this is someone I'd like you to meet. This is the Nors God of Thunder,... Thor.
Stark: Are you serious?
Fury: Yes. And I think you need to get to know each other. Since you are going to be working together more on a assignment that I have for you.
Stark: Hey, I said I would help. Not be officially on this boy-band, team of yours. (Looks at file on table that Fury has just placed) A "Green Sasquatch" sighting in the north. Ah,... Alright fine... When do we leave?
Fury: When you meet the rest of your team.
Stark: The "rest",... of the team?

Cut to black

it would be great to here him say "man, its been a long day." and then pull out a bottle of whisky.

I just heard, I don't remember where, but Don Cheadle said that there is a cameo of Thor and Hulk in the movie.

And if that is true, I would love for my own personal after credit scene to come true.

LOL! He was kidding. Maybe there is, but his statement was a joke. He said that Thor eats IM and IM becomes stardust.

LOL! He was kidding. Maybe there is, but his statement was a joke. He said that Thor eats IM and IM becomes stardust.

Oh. :csad:

I didn't see the interview. I just heard from another person about the cameos.

Now, I am sad. Now I know my after credit scene will not come true. :csad:

The Cap shield in IM1 lab is real?

It remains to be seen if they come back to it in IM2 but there was a comic released to accompany the first film that explained the shield in Tonys lab: It was not Cap's actual shield but a rejected prototype. Tony had apparently acquired it as his father was involved in the creation of Cap's shield and he used whatever he could from it's compound when making the Mark III armor.

this might be a beter gag reel than after credits scene but

stark and fury return to S.I. and hear what sounds like a fight going on in the gym
they rush in and see pepper and natalie sparring pepper turns and says" why should you get ALL the fight scenes"

This just hit me:

Iron Man flying over the ocean, he gets a call from Fury.

STARK: Fury, I already said yes to the team, what more do you want?
FURY: I want you to meet me in the arctic, we've found him.

Tony Stark and Nick Fury are walking in SHIELD's HQ, the Triskelion. Tony, having accepted to join the Avengers Initiative, asks Fury what the team is supposed to do once the other members are brought in. Fury leads Tony to a intel room full of SHIELD analysts searching for clues in computers, newspaper and magazine clippings of recent "Bigfoot" sightings on the walls, a gamma radiation tracking radar (With tree boogeys :awesome:) and, in the center, a cellphone picture of a victorious Hulk standing over Abomination's body in New York. Fury points to him. "Capture him", he says. Stark stares for a moment, smirks and says "I'm gonna need a bigger armor". Cut to black.

I think it would be cool if at the end we see Fury introduce Tony to Thor and Bruce

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritayo
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"