Mark Millar's a genius!

Kool-Aid

Sidekick
Reaction score
His take on how they should handle Superman's child in the comics.

“I think this is an excellent idea, but only if DC take the brave step of making the child Alan Moore,” Millar said. “Think about it; not only would this be a good way to reintroduce Alan Moore fans to the DC Universe, but consider the story possibilities when you start thinking about Lois and Clark raising a young, bearded child to manhood in their Metropolis apartment.

“How would Superman react when Moore follows his career path into the world of comics? Imagine the couple's first encounter with Moore's friends Rick Veitch, Steve Bissette or cartoonist Melinda Gebbie? How would Superman feel about Alan writing the adventures of another costumed hero like Tom Strong or even just weird stuff about women getting mutilated like From Hell?

“Of course, we'd soon have the Franklin Richards problem where Moore's advancing age would mean Lois and Clark would have to age too and with Moore traditionalists wishing to see Alan at full forty eight years, this means Superman and Lois would be pushing an outrageous eighty. That said, this problem would provide plenty of material for the Superman writers to play with so I'd be eager to see where they'd take it.”

:up: :up:

GAH is ****ing ******ed

whats your real name? or was it always Lactophiliac?

For as long as I've been on the Hype, I just haven't posted much in the last 2 years

ohh, i dont care anymore, GAH is still ******ed

GoldenAgeHero said:
the hell? i dont understand what he means? alan moore?

Actually the price of them kissing was 2.99.:o

At any rate GAH stupidity shouldn't derail this thread, I'm sure there are 4 or 5other threads on the topic.

Pretty funny stuff Mr. Millar :up:

Millar and genius should never be in the same sentence.

What about, "Mark Millar smacked my genius brother out of spite, since Millar himself clearly is not a genius"?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"