Marvel Collector Corps Subscription Service

no Pop! or tee this month. i guess the
rocket and groot
are the Pops.

mine arrived today. eh

Got mine today. All I'm going to say is I wish Guardians hadn't been the theme for the Christmas box.

WTF am I supposed to do with a goddamn scarf? I live in FL. It dips below 70 maybe twice a year. I expected a dope ass shirt I could wear.

Besides that though I guess it's cool. If anyone wants to buy some of this stuff just know that I'm not too attached to anything in particular besides the Starlord gimmick

EDIT: On second thought, after looking at it, I'll sale anyone this whole box minus the patch and the pin. Make me an offer.

1. Not everyone lives in a tropical climate, I'm glad for some winter gear
2. Ya can't sell the box minus the patch and the pin, c'mon now, that's bad form... either sell the whole thing or suck it up

Honestly, imo, I like this box more than the last two
I can actually use the stuff they sent besides the t-shirt: the ornaments are adorable, and the mug is great
Plus, if the Pop! is going to be Morbius or She-Thor, I'd just as soon not get one, at least the Guardians are hot right now... where the hell did you dig Morbius out of, Marvel??

The box was a little light I suppose, and people from Florida or Cali or jewish people with nowhere to put the ornaments could easily be disappointed, but I still liked it more than Secret Wars or Villains

Now the DP box, that should be amazing

So my renewal for the founder program is coming up on April 1st and I have decided to cancel this. I may get select boxes when the movies come out but I can't justify $200 for another year of this service. The only shirt I really liked was the one in the Ultron box, and kind of the villains one. The POP's have been mediocre, patches are useless to me but I do like the pins except every time I put one on my bookbag it inevitably falls off and is gone forever. If they varied the items more and the shirts didn't suck I would stick around, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Sad to say I will no longer be a collector corps member...

Im planning to get the deadpool collector corps box however ive read many complaints on FB about their customer support, is it worth it? (im in AUST which means it about 60$aud including tax and shipping)

Im planning to get the deadpool collector corps box however ive read many complaints on FB about their customer support, is it worth it? (im in AUST which means it about 60$aud including tax and shipping)

Hell no it isn't worth that much. Loot Crate's box this month features both Deadpool and Walking Dead. You're better off with them. I've been very happy with LC. If you get the MCC box it is going to have a pin and a patch with DP on it, probably a variant DP POP and based on past experiences either a lame or passable DP shirt.

Hell, I don't even much care about DP and I'm only getting the box because I bought the year up front. I'll sell you mine for cheaper than that and you cover the shipping if you want.

the spoilers for the DP box are up in a youtube video. i'm really looking forward to getting my box now

the actual pop was spoiled for me on Instagram. Besides that I'm spoiler free. I'm glad I skipped the GOTG box. That one didn't appeal to me at all.

the GOTG one was rather disappointing. Next box will be Civil War

Deadpool box was good, but not great... I'm really debating whether or not to continue the subscription
Civil War better be a really good box

I'd switch to Loot Crate, but I only ever like about half the stuff in each crate

which shirt did you get? i believe there were two

The Deadpool bix is my favorite yet. If you don't dig you should probably unsubscribe. This is the type of stuff that's gonna be in the box. It's mostly all about the pop.

Well that was first terrifying and then awesome, I knew my resubscribe date for MCC was April 1st but got an email today saying that my founders gift was in the mail. I freaked out since I thought I had to renew the service to get the founders gift. I thought I just got blasted for $200 I didn't have haha.

After I realized that was not the case I turned off the auto-renewal feature. I'm def cancelling the full year service but I intend on getting the CW box for Team Cap.

Do we think the "Founder's Gift" is really the gold Oscar-Cap statue??
Or will there be a different gift and that's just a placeholder?

I've seen pics of people holding that specific statue but we'll know for sure withing a week or so since I just got the email saying mine had shipped. I'm still cancelling the next year. Only going to get boxes for the movies probably.

EDIT: Damn it, now I'm confused. I paid for a year on April 1st last year but the first box didn't ship till Oct. So according to my order history I've been sent 4 boxes. So I'm still owed 2 more since I paid for the full year. These idiots are trying to renew me on April 1st though. So if I cancel now will they try and gip me on my last 2 boxes? Why wouldn't they just set the renewal for when it actually resets?

Last edited:
Well, if you paid for the year on April 1st, why didn't you get the first box til October??

Well, if you paid for the year on April 1st, why didn't you get the first box til October??

That's when the first box shipped and the service started. I just turned off auto-renew and I have to okay it before they bill me again. They have 2 more boxes to win me over if they want me to keep my founder status.

no, the service started last April, AoU was the first box

if you didn't get that, Ant-Man, and Secret Wars boxes, I'd suggest contacting their customer support

no, the service started last April, AoU was the first box

if you didn't get that, Ant-Man, and Secret Wars boxes, I'd suggest contacting their customer support

I got every box, I'm looking at my account history and the furthest back order shows October so they just don't show the whole history. That's what confused me haha.

Got my golden Cap Oscar
honestly I'm pretty let down that it really is just some cheap plastic trophy,
gunna have to seriously consider moving over to loot crate

Got my golden Cap Oscar
honestly I'm pretty let down that it really is just some cheap plastic trophy,
gunna have to seriously consider moving over to loot crate

Loot Crate has been on-freaking-point as of late man. You still have time to get this months box which is versus nd will have swag from BvS, Alien vs Predator, as well as DD vs Punisher, an also an exclusive Harley Quin item. Now there is an exclusive shirt guaranteed in every box. I also do the level up for an extra shirt for $10. Three are a few level up options too depending on what you like. I have only had 1 or 2 crates that I was let down by. They do a cool thing too where you can skip a month instead of cancelling if you don't like the theme that month. I skipped the dead crate since I'm not big into DP or TWD.

I think the best thing about Loot Crate is each month they send you and email and you rate everything in and about that month's crate. They also ask for ideas on other crates and what stuff you want in future crates. It's much better than MCC and I think the exclusive Marvel gear they get is better than they same damn things in each MCC box.

If the cap statue is weak I may just put it up on Ebay. Maybe mine will be waiting for me when I get home.

Got my founders statue today. I dig it. Out of curiosity, I checked what they were going for on Ebay and most are selling them for around $40-$50. One idiot was trying to sell it for $120 and then graciously slashed the price to $80 haha. Pro-tip, the Lott Crate level up stuff this month is exclusive Captain America Civil War swag and you only have 3 days to get it before they lock you out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"