Marvel Collector Corps Subscription Service

hmmm dunno how I feel about that one
was hoping for an Agents of SHIELD box or something

if its got Inhumans or- long shot- some X-men stuff, I'll be happy
But if it's all ANAD Avengers, female Thor, and Falcon Cap, this box is goin on eBay

hmmm dunno how I feel about that one
was hoping for an Agents of SHIELD box or something

if its got Inhumans or- long shot- some X-men stuff, I'll be happy
But if it's all ANAD Avengers, female Thor, and Falcon Cap, this box is goin on eBay

I'm def interested in seeing what the box will entail now that there is no movie tied to it. I'm hoping for a dope shirt as always

I'm on the fence about whether I'll actually keep the stuff in the box, since I'm more of a movie merch collector. But I'm gonna grab two of these boxes because I'm sure I will be able to sell the stuff in the other one, or even both if I don't like it.

I wore my Ant-Man shirt to the early screening I got to see tonight. Several people gave me props for my Marvel gear. Also had on an Avengers hat and my Hydra watch

Found some spoilers for the new box, read at your own peril:
-Lady Thor pop
-Ultimate Spiderman pop
-Secret wars with funko variant cover
-tshirt: Funko versions of lady thor, falcon cap, ult spiderman, inverted Stark
-falcon cap patch
-inverted Stark pin

Sooo like i said previously, prob puttin this up on ebay

I haven't spoiled myself on this one yet! :) I should receive mine tomorrow or Tuesday!

Mine is supposed to be here Wed and I read BoredGuy's spoiler. Sounds dope to me!

Found some spoilers for the new box, read at your own peril:
-Lady Thor pop
-Ultimate Spiderman pop
-Secret wars with funko variant cover
-tshirt: Funko versions of lady thor, falcon cap, ult spiderman, inverted Stark
-falcon cap patch
-inverted Stark pin

Sooo like i said previously, prob puttin this up on ebay

i want your pops!

Opened my box today and really liked everything. Love the shirt and I love getting new pins to put on my backpack. The POP!'s are super cool too. Really glad I signed up for the founders program and don't have to worry about paying every other month for it

At first I was pretty pissed off that people could buy the MCC exclusive Hulkbuster POP! on Amazon:

http://smile.amazon.com/Funko-Marve...UTF8&qid=1440983882&sr=1-9&keywords=funko+pop

But then I remembered there are stores not owned by Amazon that sell stuff on there and these poor souls have to spend $40 to get the same thing I got for $20 and they didn't get any of the other stuff. All is right with the world now

Got the email the villains box is shipping. Should be here some time this week

Decembers box is going to be Guardians of the Galaxy themed. Very excited by this

spoilers of this month's box:

Sxq1OYV.jpg

and as usual, the X-Men and FF do not exist

def don't think I'm going to re-up my subscription in April
these boxes are getting very repetitive and predictable and basically just boring

the fun surprise of opening the first box or two is quickly fading

Last edited:
spoilers of this month's box:

Sxq1OYV.jpg

There is also a ZOMBIE version of him that's numbered 105. It's an either/or situation meaning if you're a crazy completionist, then you're forced to have to hunt down the other one on eBay or some shady alley at night somewhere. Not a fan of that idea. Sub boxes should come with everything. Yes, I'm ranting :cmad::cmad::cmad:

There is also a ZOMBIE version of him that's numbered 105. It's an either/or situation meaning if you're a crazy completionist, then you're forced to have to hunt down the other one on eBay or some shady alley at night somewhere. Not a fan of that idea. Sub boxes should come with everything. Yes, I'm ranting :cmad::cmad::cmad:

5018gw.jpg

I love that t shirt and patch! And the other stuff is alright. I will probably end up selling the pop though. I try to stick to movie-only POPs.

Got mine in today, overall I'm pretty happy with it. I did think the selection for the villain POP was a bit weird but I still dig it

Deadpool box for February.

my December GotG should be here today or tomorrow

Got mine today. All I'm going to say is I wish Guardians hadn't been the theme for the Christmas box.

WTF am I supposed to do with a goddamn scarf? I live in FL. It dips below 70 maybe twice a year. I expected a dope ass shirt I could wear.

Besides that though I guess it's cool. If anyone wants to buy some of this stuff just know that I'm not too attached to anything in particular besides the Starlord gimmick

EDIT: On second thought, after looking at it, I'll sale anyone this whole box minus the patch and the pin. Make me an offer.

Last edited:
Anyone else notice we didn't even get a damn POP with this box? WTF is up with that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"