Marvel Collector Corps Subscription Service

You lucky dog, I wish I had got the Cap one because they way he threw down with Ultron in the film was epic. And I agree that the whole box was awesome. Really can't wait to see what's in store for the Ant-Man box too. The only thing I wish they would do differently is to have the thicker normal feeling shirts, the ones they sent are a bit thin but it's the same deal with Loot Crate.

I'm a huge FUNKO POP collector so this was a must for me. But I have to say everything else was awesome too. Usually with these sub type services they are always only good for one item and the rest is junk. This box was amazing. Can't wait for the Ant Man box.

Also, I got the Cap shirt.

i collect Pops too. how many do you have? are you collecting certain series?
i'm mostly Marvel/Disney/DC

i collect Pops too. how many do you have? are you collecting certain series?
i'm mostly Marvel/Disney/DC

DUDUUDUDUDE you don't even know. I got into Funko in the beginning of 2012. Initially, I collected everything. Marvel, DC, Star Wars, Disney, TV, Movies... basically anything that caught my eye. And then one morning I realized my surroundings were covered in POPS and I looked like an insane person. So I sold most of my collection to focus 100% on the Marvel line. I have EVERYTHING (my wallet hurts) in the Marvel line. This includes exclusives and all the variations. Literally the only Marvel POP I am missing is the Metallic Amazing Spider-Man 2 exclusive. It was exclusive to the movie's premiere in Japan and I can't find it anywhere.

I am a sick person. My addiction is funko. :csad:

Do you post on the Funatics board, CC?

DUDUUDUDUDE you don't even know. I got into Funko in the beginning of 2012. Initially, I collected everything. Marvel, DC, Star Wars, Disney, TV, Movies... basically anything that caught my eye. And then one morning I realized my surroundings were covered in POPS and I looked like an insane person. So I sold most of my collection to focus 100% on the Marvel line. I have EVERYTHING (my wallet hurts) in the Marvel line. This includes exclusives and all the variations. Literally the only Marvel POP I am missing is the Metallic Amazing Spider-Man 2 exclusive. It was exclusive to the movie's premiere in Japan and I can't find it anywhere.

I am a sick person. My addiction is funko. :csad:

Do you post on the Funatics board, CC?

no but i've posted on here a little bit.
here's my collection:
http://www.poppriceguide.com/guide/member/collection/kellz/7BKPGX0XEURZA95M/

Nice collection, CC. Come post over at the funatics board. ONE OF US. ONE OF US.

Ant-Man box should be shipping here in the next couple of weeks or so. Excited for the shirt, I really like the AoU one

Nice! What's your name on there? I'm usually in the Marvel Pop thread.

gimme a link and i might go over there and check it out lol

got my Melinda May Pop! today :up:

I just got my Melinda May Pop too. The Marvel line is really blowing up. It's getting crazy.

Here's the link to the funatics. Cool peeps on there and because of them I've been able to get hard to find stuff for decent prices.

http://www.funkofunatic.com/

Got an email today saying the first wave June Ant-Man box has shipped. I'm very excited to see what they have in this one, loved the AoU one

Last edited:
I spoiled myself because I am weak. It's an awesome box. Very happy and can't wait to get mine in.

i've seen what's in the box too. it's pretty awesome

I am not spoiled but if you guys say it's that good it makes me even more excited!

Finally found a thread about MCC on here!

I got the Avengers box - and for some unknown reason they sent me another one - so I got Cap and Hulk tees.. They didn't charge me twice and said I could just keep it, which is kinda sweet.. the customer service is a bit lacking but they're relatively new so there's bound to be teething problems.

The Ant-Man box has shipped and being a spoiler hound I've already peeked at what's inside and it looks ace! The patch and badge you get with each box so far are really cool..

They'll release the August Theme later in July - so many possibilities.. lot of people think Fantastic 4 as the films out soon, but we'll wait and see..

I used to get Nerdblock and Arcade Block but they're items really went downhill quick, if you're a Marvel Fan I'd recommend this subscription, shipping to the UK isn't too bad - paid £8 on the first as no one was home and it went to the sorting office but the second duplicate box didn't have any charges as I was home..

I spoiled myself on the June box as well. I'm excited. Mine should be here tomorrow.

Finally found a thread about MCC on here!

I got the Avengers box - and for some unknown reason they sent me another one - so I got Cap and Hulk tees.. They didn't charge me twice and said I could just keep it, which is kinda sweet.. the customer service is a bit lacking but they're relatively new so there's bound to be teething problems.

The Ant-Man box has shipped and being a spoiler hound I've already peeked at what's inside and it looks ace! The patch and badge you get with each box so far are really cool..

They'll release the August Theme later in July - so many possibilities.. lot of people think Fantastic 4 as the films out soon, but we'll wait and see..

I used to get Nerdblock and Arcade Block but they're items really went downhill quick, if you're a Marvel Fan I'd recommend this subscription, shipping to the UK isn't too bad - paid £8 on the first as no one was home and it went to the sorting office but the second duplicate box didn't have any charges as I was home..

i also used to get Nerdblock and Lootcrates and depending on the theme or sneak previews, sometimes i still do, but for now i think i'm sticking with MCC and Wizard's ComicCon box

made a thread for those interested
http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=500723

Got mine today and I dig it. I got the [BLACKOUT]Yellowjacket and maskless Lang mystery minis.[/BLACKOUT] The shirt was kind of a let down though, hopefully they step up their game in that department for future boxes. Already got my MCC pin on my bookbag. Haven't figured out what I'm going to do with the patches as of yet though, for now they just go into a drawer

I got the same minis as you did DJ. And I agree that while the shirt is neat, it isnt very creative.

I'm still going to wear it to the premiere of the film I just don't see myself wearing it much after that

Does anyone want to buy my Ant Man box off of me? I don't want any of it honestly. I also have an extra Hulkbuster.

Do you guys think I would make my money back if I bought two of the next MCC box and sold one? Or maybe even turn a bit of a profit? Is that shady? lol

Well if it's anything like Loot Crate lots of people try and sell the stuff on Ebay for a mark up. You could always undercut the prices though. I would just search Ebay and see what the market looks like

The August theme was just announced:

11063494_481642605347119_4792926164053913028_n.jpg

Must be ordered by 8/16/15

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"