Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Marvel heroes & normal characters cameos

How is it Lazy? You have the first appeareance of a "superpowered" person (whatever you want to call it) ..and you dont at least base him..in the roughest sense of of something even slightly significant from marvel history?

The MCU isnt always going to correlate to whats been done in comics...i get that..but it was an opportunity to please comic fans with a sign that these guys are well researched fans of marvel comics.

it was lazy dude..

In what way is that lazy? Like, this is what lazy means:

la·zy
ˈlāzē/
adjective
adjective: lazy; comparative adjective: lazier; superlative adjective: laziest

unwilling to work or use energy.
"I'm very lazy by nature"
synonyms: idle, indolent, slothful, work-shy, shiftless, inactive, underactive, sluggish, lethargic; More
antonyms: industrious

characterized by lack of effort or activity.
"lazy summer days"
synonyms: idle, indolent, slothful, work-shy, shiftless, inactive, underactive, sluggish, lethargic; More

showing a lack of effort or care.
"lazy writing"
(of a river) slow-moving.

What you're describing isn't lazy. They didn't put in any less effort than they would have if they made him a pre-existing Marvel character.

And, again, I really feel like making him a pre-existing Marvel character would have missed the point of what they were trying to do. The entire point of his story and the pilot was that this is the toll that these huge events and people who shape our world have on normal folks. Having him be an adaptation of a pre-existing superhero, no matter how minor, would kind of work against the whole notion of this being an example of how people who aren't super heroes are effected by living in a superhero world.

I've heard speculation that Skye is actually Jessica Drew, which could be interesting, if they decided to go that route.

There are also rumors she might be Jessica Jones .
We wont know for awhile yet

I think she's Jessica Fletcher. Im calling it guys, Agents of SHIELD is actually Murder, She Wrote: Begins. :o

- Spider-Woman
- Mockingbird
- Clay Quartermain
- Matt Murdock (not Daredevil)
- G.W. Bridge
- Punisher

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"