Marvel Legends Varients on ebay, are they worth it?

They're all auctions, so who knows how much they'll get up to. I doubt it will be worth it. You're better off checking some people's Have/Want threads to see if they have them.

getting them on ebay sucks because of the unreasonable prices. i buy them from there when i have too, but i hate being forced to.

Yeah, you're right. I've bought from this guy before and he's great and really reliable, but I just don't want to pay the shipping, etc.

ive actually got some pretty good deals on ebay..

but as for variants... only buy the ones you really want.. or like. Dont buy marvel legends or any figure made this day in age for the soul purpose of you thinking it "will be worth something" figures these days have too much of a mass production to ever be worth that much.

So anyways get what you want.. and decide if its worth it to you to spend the money

Spideyboy makes a great point. Don't buy for later. Buy if you want it for your own collection and not something you only wanna hold onto so you can sell it later.

most I've seen an ML go for is like 300 for a variant iron man from ml1 and noone even bid on it :p

Because that a grossly inflated price. Thats absurd.

ya.... that iron man is only suppose to go for about 40-60 at most

Yep. No way is it supposed to eclipse $100, much less $300.

Only things I've seen go that high are customs. One custom Juggernaut I saw went for a lil over $250.

damn... id love to see what that juggernaut looked like. I think the most expensive marvel legend of all time.. is still ML3 maskless wolverine... if im not mistaken

ya... i think i got my DP for $40... but at one time maskless wolvie was going for $200-$300 on price guides.. i dont think DP made it much over $100

True. There's a ML3 Maskless Wolvie at my comic shop for $45.

I have an ML3 maskless wolverine... and an ML3 regular wolverine why is that one the most expensive?

and it sucks that people ask so much for those iron mans... i would love to do like that one guy did and build a Mini armory type setup for my iron man figs but alas >_< greedy people win again!

SsM said:
I have an ML3 maskless wolverine... and an ML3 regular wolverine why is that one the most expensive?

and it sucks that people ask so much for those iron mans... i would love to do like that one guy did and build a Mini armory type setup for my iron man figs but alas >_< greedy people win again!

I would like to do the same but alas the Gold Iron Man continues to elude me. :(

SSM you sure its not the reissue?

it was the most expensive for a long time... though it might have went down in price due to the reissue, the box set (even though it was a dif head), and not to mention the astonishing maskless version

FEAR THE BAT said:
I would like to do the same but alas the Gold Iron Man continues to elude me. :(
its ok.. i got your gold.. and u got my stealth lol now we gotta find the same deal again.. but vice versa :D

I think the reissue caused it to drop the most. The boxset never had an effect.

I think the reissue caused it to drop the most. The boxset never had an effect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"