Marvel Movies Hulk Was Better Than.

People, maybe. Movies can be tragic with no trace of forced humour and survive. Now, a good natural sarcasm might be quite fitting.
That's exactly what I'm saying. I'm not saying there needs to be full-fledged comedy, I just think the audience can use just one laugh in a movie. Even if it's not intentionally funny for the characters.

Being "fine" with some comedy in it doesn't equal to comedy being necessary so the movie is bad because it doesn't have any.

Actually no. But, why do you say so?

Um,yeah I am aware of it,there shouldn't be a problem with it if it is done right and not done too much in a comic book movie about Hulk.

I went to see The Hulk completly high. And on my own.
I mean the whole cinema was deserted. It was ace.

You MUST have been high... because you weren't there alone. Me and the whole audience were telling you to shut up throughout the film.

I heard they didn't want Ang Lee to direct the 2nd one because they were afraid he might gay it up. ala Hulkback Mountain

I heard they didn't want Ang Lee to direct the 2nd one because they were afraid he might gay it up. ala Hulkback Mountain

I have to ask...

where did you hear such thing?

I'm surprised so many people here like the hulk better than spider-man. I think the hulk is better than all marvel movies except spidey 1/2, x-men 1/2, iron man, and the incredible hulk. I would rather watch spidey 3 than hulk, but that's just because I love spidey.

IMO
Hulk (2003) was better than:

Ghost Rider
Elektra
Daredevil
Blade
Blade 2
Blade Trinity
The Punisher

and thats it for me

The Incredible Hulk was literally Incredible, it made Hulk (2003) look like cow crap

IMO
Hulk (2003) was better than:

Ghost Rider
Elektra
Daredevil
Blade
Blade 2
Blade Trinity
The Punisher

and thats it for me

The Incredible Hulk was literally Incredible, it made Hulk (2003) look like cow crap
Hahaha:funny: about the Hulk movie comparison.
I would actually put Ghost Rider, Daredevil, and Punisher above Hulk(2003). But that's just me.:woot:

To me Hulk 2003 isn't better than TIH,it's not even close to being better than it.

To me Hulk 2003 isn't better than TIH,it's not even close to being better than it.
This is a hard decision because I think the first onen was really good, it just had a slow start. But TIH was more exciting from start to finish, the actor who played the Leader (Samuel Sterns) was perfect for the role, the Abomination was kickass, and Ed Norton is the ****ing man.

So I guess I do like TIH better but Hulk still rocked.

This is a hard decision because I think the first onen was really good, it just had a slow start. But TIH was more exciting from start to finish, the actor who played the Leader (Samuel Sterns) was perfect for the role, the Abomination was kickass, and Ed Norton is the ****ing man.

So I guess I do like TIH better but Hulk still rocked.
Cool, someone who likes both. Usually a person loves one, and hates the other.

Wow, interesteing thread. I personally think Hulk is the worse Marvel Superhero movie out there. It was boring for the most part. The story from a high level had promise but it didnt deliver at all. I thought his father's character was rediculous. Not awfully acted, just put together awful. He made no sense. That last fight with his father was probably one of the most idiotic fight scenes I have ever seen. It really made no sense. With the whole eating electricity, "gimme your power" " take it all". It was all just stupid.
Elektra was pretty bad too but I would watch that over Hulk.
FF, Daredevil, X3 and Spiderman III werent nessecarily good movies, but very entertaining. Especially X3.
FF2 I actually thought was a good movie.

Wow, interesteing thread. I personally think Hulk is the worse Marvel Superhero movie out there. It was boring for the most part. The story from a high level had promise but it didnt deliver at all. I thought his father's character was rediculous. Not awfully acted, just put together awful. He made no sense. That last fight with his father was probably one of the most idiotic fight scenes I have ever seen. It really made no sense. With the whole eating electricity, "gimme your power" " take it all". It was all just stupid.
Elektra was pretty bad too but I would watch that over Hulk.
FF, Daredevil, X3 and Spiderman III werent nessecarily good movies, but very entertaining. Especially X3.
FF2 I actually thought was a good movie.
I agree, except I think Spider-man 3 is a good movie. The others are intertaining, nethertheless.

hehe i say it was better than The Incredible Hulk... :hehe:

After watching Hulk again, I take back some of the things I said. I still don't think it's that great, but it's not as bad as some people say. When you think about it, a lot of Marvel's movie franchises aren't that great. I still love 'em though.

whoa… TIH is about as overrated as BB, although (thankfully) BB's stock has come down a bit to match reality

I've only seen it once so I defenitely need to check it out again to fully appreciate it. But just to name some, I thought it was better than Fantastic 4, Hulk, Spider-Man 3, and Ghost Rider.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"