Marvel: Power

Shemtov

Sidekick
Reaction score
on this thread i am making a fan-created version of the marvel universe from scratch.

I will do the Captain America posts.

I am looking for people to do:
Spider-man
fantastic four
X-men
Thor
Iron man
and Hulk

you do not have to follow any outline. all you have to do is PM me your stories. if i like it i'll give you the go-ahead to post it.
all you have to conform to is to keep all posts in the same continuity.

OK the first post:
Captain America #1:
The Origin:
By Spiderboy2

I am nobody.

No, let me phrase that again:
I was nobody.
I was frail Steve Rogers, a New York invalid
This is my story.
.it was 1941 and the war against Hitler was on. I was a patriot. So I went to the army (at the age of 22) and asked to join.
No.” said the health inspector “you are too weak…..to frail……Why did you even come?”
“Do you have a job for me” I asked. “A secretary or something?”
“No, but we do have something. Let me go talk to professor Reinstein”
He came back with a short man.
“hello” said the man “I am Professor Reinstein. And you-
“Steve Rogers I said. “Call me Steve.
“Ah ….Steve…. You are the perfect specimen for my experiment. Come now to my secret laboratory with me. “
At those words I stood gaped-mouth with shock. Was I too be a guinea pig? Was that my job for my country?
He led me down some stairs, which led to a big grey metal door.
He undid the lock opened the door and said “this is my laboratory.
Three soldiers came in.
“do not worry” the professor assured me. “my laboratory is so secret that It must be guarded every second. Now.” He continued “drink THIS.
AS HE SAID the word ‘this’ he took out a vial of blue stuff.
“um….what is that?” I asked.
“my crowning achievement……if it works. It is a super-soldier serum….. It’ll make you super-strong” he added after seeing a confuse look on my face,.
So I toke the vial. He took out a shot of whisky.
“To success ” he said, and tapped the cup against the vial.
I drank the serum. I felt great power surging thru my body. I felt exhilarated. My muscles expanded so fast my cloths burst. I was now…. a strongman.
“Come too my mirror” the professor said.
I looked at my reflection. My muscles were toned. I was a perfect specimen of mankind. The professor was exhilarated. He was dancing, happy. But then- we heard two grunts. We turned around. One soldier was standing over the unconisious bodies of the other two.
He took out a gun and aimed it at the Professor
“Jude sterben!” (Authors note: Jude sterben (means “Jew, [go] die” In German. Or at least I think it does….. Anyway…..) he shouted. Then he shot Professor Reinstein. “
The professor fell face-down in front of me.
“Hail Hitler” the soldier shouted
I charged at the soldier he got out a gun and shot me in the leg. I didn’t care because the mix of serum and adrenaline dulled the pain.
I punched him he grabbed the serum. I knocked it out of his hands. it fell and the vial cracked. He shot me again, in the left arm this time.
I was in pain I picked up a round piece of metal from the professors desk and threw it at the soldier he fell unconscious. It came back to me and I caught it. I stood there, like a conquering warrior.
Suddenly the door opened.
“Hands up, and don’t move.” A voice shouted. “We’re the FBI and we’ve got 10 guns on you.”
I explained to them what had happened.
“We believe your story Mr. Rogers” the leader of the group said “but keep those hands up. We’re taking you to headquarters.”

and a new title i want:
after a couple spideys come out i'd like to see Marvel: power team-up.
it will feature spidey teamed up with a character who has not apered in this universe before, preferbly explaining there origin. this is a perfect way to introduce new characters.

I'd realy love to see these apear in the aforementioned title because if people like them enough i'll invite the author to do there own seires:
Dr. Strange
Ghost rider
Deadpool
iron fist
Luke cage

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

• C. Lee
    Superherohype Administrator

Latest posts

Forum statistics