Marvel TV Series Marvel Studios' WAR MACHINE - Disney + Original

I think Iron Man Annual 6 featuring War Machine would be a great continuation of the Eternals movie while also putting James Rhodes in a new sort of situation as he utilizes the technology within Olympia to unfreeze the remaining Eternals who've been put in a state of suspended animation from the Deviants. From there, series can allow him to retire and have a fitting sendoff. Overall, the series can give him a bit of background and perhaps provide a segue of sorts for what is to become of Tony Starks technology.

Last edited:
Who would even be a villain of a war machine series? I still want to se Ezekiel stane but I think if he appeared here people would think they’re just rehashing the first iron man movie. Living laser would be fun
Fin Fang Foom. Rhodey's one-liner commentary on such a bizarre villain would be pure gold. And bring back Justin Hammer!

Why isn't this show in the official line up from D23? I'd be very interested in a War Machine show

Wasn't this thread made because it was announced? That means it has to be in some development

Last edited:
Wasn't this thread made because it was announced? That means it has to be in some development

It was never announced. A site called We Got This Covered claimed it was in development. And since it didn't get announced at Disney XD, I highly doubt it was true.

Maybe they thought about it one point but didn't opt to go forth with it.

3QIPBxu.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"