Marvel TV Series Marvel Studios' WAR MACHINE - Disney + Original

I think Iron Man Annual 6 featuring War Machine would be a great continuation of the Eternals movie while also putting James Rhodes in a new sort of situation as he utilizes the technology within Olympia to unfreeze the remaining Eternals who've been put in a state of suspended animation from the Deviants. From there, series can allow him to retire and have a fitting sendoff. Overall, the series can give him a bit of background and perhaps provide a segue of sorts for what is to become of Tony Starks technology.

Last edited:
Who would even be a villain of a war machine series? I still want to se Ezekiel stane but I think if he appeared here people would think they’re just rehashing the first iron man movie. Living laser would be fun
Fin Fang Foom. Rhodey's one-liner commentary on such a bizarre villain would be pure gold. And bring back Justin Hammer!

Why isn't this show in the official line up from D23? I'd be very interested in a War Machine show

Wasn't this thread made because it was announced? That means it has to be in some development

Last edited:
Wasn't this thread made because it was announced? That means it has to be in some development

It was never announced. A site called We Got This Covered claimed it was in development. And since it didn't get announced at Disney XD, I highly doubt it was true.

Maybe they thought about it one point but didn't opt to go forth with it.

3QIPBxu.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"