• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Marvel Unlimited

eplo

agent of nothing
Reaction score
First off sorry if there is already a thread about this or if it's to close to the recommendations thread. I have the marvel unlimited app downloaded on my phone. I've read through most of the stuff that interested me originally (xforce, some spiderman, deadpool, couple other things). Was wondering if anyone had any suggestions of any good archs/events that are on there. I'm not to picky about characters, most that I have read I enjoyed and would also like to try out some new ones of they're well written. Also specifically interested in any good female superhero stories, as I've enjoyed a lot of them in various avengers/x books but never really read anything focused on them

I started a thread awhile ago, but it only got one reply so this thread is probably just as good.

First off, most of the modern major events are there - Civil War, Secret Invasion, Infinity, etc. I don't know the extent you want to follow all that. If you read X-Force, I can't recommend highly enough the original X-Men run with Chris Claremont. It starts in Uncanny X-Men 94 and goes until 279. Too many great arc within to name, but Phoenix, Dark Phoenix, the Days of Future Past two parter, the Brood Saga are just a few.

As for female superhero stories, Captain Marvel is pretty solid. Ms. Marvel is fairly promising, although we're only at issue 12 or so on Marvel Unlimited. In the X-Men run I recommended, there's quite a few strong female characters: Especially Storm, but also Kitty Pryde, Rogue, and even Ms. Marvel (Carol Danvers - now Captain Marvel).

I started a thread awhile ago, but it only got one reply so this thread is probably just as good.

First off, most of the modern major events are there - Civil War, Secret Invasion, Infinity, etc. I don't know the extent you want to follow all that. If you read X-Force, I can't recommend highly enough the original X-Men run with Chris Claremont. It starts in Uncanny X-Men 94 and goes until 279. Too many great arc within to name, but Phoenix, Dark Phoenix, the Days of Future Past two parter, the Brood Saga are just a few.

As for female superhero stories, Captain Marvel is pretty solid. Ms. Marvel is fairly promising, although we're only at issue 12 or so on Marvel Unlimited. In the X-Men run I recommended, there's quite a few strong female characters: Especially Storm, but also Kitty Pryde, Rogue, and even Ms. Marvel (Carol Danvers - now Captain Marvel).

Thanks. I've read a couple of these but definitely gives some more ideas. (Also read all of new avengers and mighty avengers). Any idea if there is a DC equivalent to this app?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"