Marvel Unlimited

Mike Murdock

Avenger
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I've been thinking of subscribing to Marvel Unlimited because it's probably the only way I'm going to catch up on all the comics I've never read (certainly, buying them all isn't an option). For a bit of background, I only started reading the comics a year ago (having grown up on the 90s Marvel cartoons) and I've been collecting Daredevil comics exclusively. I think I'll continue to get physical copies for Daredevil, but there are a lot of other properties I'm familiar with but have never read.

Given this, do you guys think Marvel Unlimited is worth the price? Is it an enjoyable experience to read it in digital format or is a tangible copy far superior? How is the selection? My understanding of the premise is it's not for recent releases but a way to read the back catalog, which seems to be exactly what I'm looking for. On the other hand, some of the "classic" stories I've been looking to read don't seem available (everything from the old but impossible to find cheaply "Panther's Rage" Black Panther story to Bendis's Jessica Jones Alias series aren't available). Given this, it seems the main draw are recent stories but not too recent. Is that about right? Would that be worth it to read?

Just overall, what are your thoughts? Is it worth it?

Gonna try it out today. I have a bad feeling about it though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"