Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Marvel's Agents Of SHIELD Season 7 episode 2 "Know Your Onions"

Holy Slapper

Sidekick
Reaction score
So they only have short time window to spend in each time period. I like that.

Poor Enoch. But he's a survivor and probably played a part in SHIELD's birth?

If they're jumping through time (I'm assuming all over the place) then there's a good chance they (and us) will meet Enoch again. It'll be similar to how the T-800 waited for Sara & John in Genesis. Enoch doesn't age, so if Team Shield show up at any point before they left their original time, he could simply meet them.

Alternatively, come the shows wrap, when they return to the present, Enoch may very well be there to greet them, welcoming them home. I guess the team hadn't thought to use Pym Particles though. Solve a lot of their troubles.

The Zephyr One seems to work like the ship in Stargate Universe it jumps on its on when ready. However the team didn't seem to know how long they had when until suddenly there was a 15 minute count down.

Then again the Chronicoms seemed to be in a similar boat as they had to move when the time "tide" closed. They didn't seem patient enough to continue their mission and take the long way home like Enoch is doing again or terminators have done on The Sarah Connor Chronicles.

Isn’t it interesting how the Koenig siblings were involved with the LMD program and the brothers look just like their grandfather. Have you noticed the brothers’ names spell BEST (Billy, Eric, Sam, Thurston)? This leads me to believe that the brothers are biological but early versions of LMDs. Any thoughts?

I'm pretty sure they were setting up the idea that Koenig used his knowledge gained from Enoch to create the BEST siblings. And it seems that this time travel story is more about another time loop, that everything they are doing was actually always what happened, rather than the "time heist" time travel of Endgame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"