Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Marvel's Agents Of SHIELD Season 7 episode 3 "Alien Commies From the Future!"

Holy Slapper

Sidekick
Reaction score
What a fun part 1. Nice seeing Agent Sousa again. Looks like May is getting her emotions back.

Love Sousa. But he and Peggy are my OTP and I deny deny deny what AoS is doing. ;P

One true pairing.

I just loved their chemistry together as a couple.

I never post and mostly lurk, but I thought I'd point out something cool since no one did.

The appearance of Sousa made me go back and re-watch both seasons of Agent Carter, so now the developments from that show are fresh in my head re-watching eps 3-5 of season 7.

When Daisy is talking to Daniel, she mentions Daniel "worked Isodyne Energy and took down Hugh Jones and a council of 9." I love that Agent Carter reference! So, does that mean Daniel and Peggy actually didn't forget about the council and took them out after season 2 ended. I mean, there were only what, 4 of them left after Whitney killed half of them?

It was weird though seeing Sousa with a standard cane and not the metal one with the round handle he used.

Looking at the file that Daisy is reading about Daniel, it says a few interesting things:

Entered on duty: 1/26/46
Reported to field: 4/22/46

Lists him as 27 years old and single

Agent Carter took place in '46, I guess this matches up?

$4200 salary, last salary change on 1/18/46 (Wow! 9 years?)

I guess 8 years after Agent Carter S2, nothing really came of Peggy and Daniel's relationship.

I never post and mostly lurk, but I thought I'd point out something cool since no one did.

The appearance of Sousa made me go back and re-watch both seasons of Agent Carter, so now the developments from that show are fresh in my head re-watching eps 3-5 of season 7.

When Daisy is talking to Daniel, she mentions Daniel "worked Isodyne Energy and took down Hugh Jones and a council of 9." I love that Agent Carter reference! So, does that mean Daniel and Peggy actually didn't forget about the council and took them out after season 2 ended. I mean, there were only what, 4 of them left after Whitney killed half of them?

It was weird though seeing Sousa with a standard cane and not the metal one with the round handle he used.

Looking at the file that Daisy is reading about Daniel, it says a few interesting things:

Entered on duty: 1/26/46
Reported to field: 4/22/46

Lists him as 27 years old and single

Agent Carter took place in '46, I guess this matches up?

$4200 salary, last salary change on 1/18/46 (Wow! 9 years?)

I guess 8 years after Agent Carter S2, nothing really came of Peggy and Daniel's relationship.

Some old flame of her's came back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"