• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MCU Fight: Hulkbuster Ironman vs Abomination

Let's wait until everyone has seen Thor: Raggnarok to do that, I say sometime towards the end of this month.

Also we should add Fenris, Valkyrie, and Heimdall to the list of characters.

Oh ok. That's probably also a good reason to hold this off for a few weeks, until more people have had a chance to see the movie:

EDIT: Ah, looks like I've been ninja'd.

Yeah, I agree we should wait a month or so, to give people time to see it. Also, BigThor I will PM you and jaqua99 about the extra characters you mentioned.

Surfer

So people are just going to stop voting or what?

So people are just going to stop voting or what?

Yeah, we got less votes on this battle than on the Killian vs. Drax battle. Not sure why. I am going to go in several of the threads to try to make one last push for voting on this battle, but really nothing else we can do.

Surfer

Lol, Iron Man vs Super powered up Thor? Some people are hell bent on seeing Iron Man lose.

Why not Tony Stark, no armor, holding the car battery hooked up to his arc reactor VS Eson the Celestial with the infinity stone for the next battle? Y'all should get that sure win.

Lol, Iron Man vs Super powered up Thor? Some people are hell bent on seeing Iron Man lose.

Why not Tony Stark, no armor, holding the car battery hooked up to his arc reactor VS Eson the Celestial with the infinity stone for the next battle? Y'all should get that sure win.

I'm not big on that match up either bro, definitely better match ups to be had for Tony Stark.

Iron Man vs Drax, Ronan vs Iron Man, and Hulkbuster vs Malekith (or Vision) are good ones.

I'll go for Hulkbuster only because of Tony Stark's brain in the suit which I think will successfully adapt to taking out Abomination. If it was anyone else in the suit then Abomination would win.

I don't think anyone is hell bent to see Iron Man lose. I think some of us are just surprised by the Hulkbuster Iron Man beating the Abomination, which then makes us wonder just how powerful is the Hulkbuster. So, in that context wondering if he could take down Thor, seems like a plausable question. I personally do not think Hulkbuster could beat Thor, but then again I did not think he could beat Abomination, however I have now been taught otherwise.

I hope that makes sense.

Surfer

The hulkbuster suit has weapon defenses as well. Tony wasn't trying to kill Bruce. I doubt if he holds back from trying to destroy Abomination.

Tony could never beat Thor, unless he shows up with God Killer armor or the Uru armor he isn't beating Thor.

Iron Man vs Yellowjacket would be more interesting. Or him vs Vulture since we didn't even get a second of that battle that could've been great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"