MCU Tag Team Battles: Guardians of the Galaxy (Original) Vs. The Warrior's Three

I think Drax and Gamora are skilled/powerful enough to take on any one of TWT single handedly and survive, if not win. Then throw in Quill's and Rocket's advanced weaponry, along with Rockets smarts, THEN add in Groot who can take on 15-20 Sakaarians at once, and I gotta give this to the GOTG.

They also beat Ronan, who had the Power Stone. The Warrior's Three in that Destroyer fight TOOK damage, but got thrashed in the actual battle. They had no offense. Again, it wasn't that impressive. The Guardians will pull that out somehow. They're creative. Also, space tech used against Thor proved effective in Ragnarok on Sakaar. No reason to think less powerful Asgardians would not be effected by their tech.

The Warrior's Three did have offense. They used a diversion tactic to allow Sif to stab it through it's head and shut it down for a short time. They were just out of luck because the Destroyer is near impossible to destroy by force. I suspect you need to be like Hela or Thanos to just beat that one down.

It's not really much different from how the Guardians beat Ronan, as they had no chance whatsoever when he had the stone, but they created a diversion and managed to separate him from the stone, and then they beat him using the stone themselves.

Big difference: Ronan lost, LOL! Destroyer lost to Thor, not the Warriors Three.

Big difference: Ronan lost, LOL! Destroyer lost to Thor, not the Warriors Three.

Because Ronan's power was possible to be taken from him, the Destroyer's wasn't (although with Mjolnir it was possible to turn it against itself, but neither group had something of that power). Their efforts were similar under their respective circumstances.

The Guardians couldn't do anything to Ronan himself, they had to avoid fighting and just sneakily blast the stone out of his weapon. I don't see them beating the Destroyer since then there's no flaw to exploit.

Guardians have superior equipment but asgardians have superior plhysiques but it's possible Gamora & Drax can match them there, i think Guardians have the edge so long as killing isn't the only condition for victory

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"