MCU Tag Team Battles: Hulk & Ghost Rider Vs. Kurse & Kaecilius

BigThor

God of Thunder
Reaction score
This a fun tag team styled MCU battle thread to break up the monotony of our once a week MCU Fights. It can be 2 on 2, 2 on 2 on 1, 3 on 2, or even 3 on 1. Keep in mind this is purely for just fun and doesn't in any way effect our Power Tier.

HULK & GHOST RIDER

avengers-hulk-chew.gif

giphy.gif

Vs.

KURSE & KAECILIUS

6251110-5013384-oygjln.gif

6b0ae7e0-7c3d-0134-ce09-0aec1efe63a9.gif

So let's get this started shall we....

Last edited:
Tough call.

Kurse is the MVP here but Kaecilius is the weak link (especially since Ghost Rider can open portals too).

I think Kurse takes out Hulk in the same kind of one sided beatdown he gave Thor. Comparing that fight to the Hulk vs Thor fights it's pretty clear Kurse is one of the few MCU characters stronger than Hulk.

Ghost Rider should make short work of Kaecilius. They're both magical/both can open portals but one's a glass cannon and the other's a powerhouse with some great strength feats and one of the best durability feats in the MCU (the plutonium bomb in Agents of Shield).

Then it comes down to Ghost Rider vs Kurse which I see Kurse winning after a very tough fight (we never did see the limits of GR's strength/durability but Kurse is one of the hardest hitters in the MCU and it took a black hole to kill him).

Last edited:
I think you guys are cutting the Hulk short. Abomination should have beat the Hulk as well but as the fight goes on, the Hulk will get stronger. It's not as one sided and easy as one would think. But I got Hulk and Ghost Rider winning this. I think Ghost Rider's penance stare is enough to defeat Kurse alone.

I don't think it'll be easy but I was reviewing Kurse's scenes from TDW... the guy is OP.

Ghost Rider is seriously one of my favourites on screen to watch and seriously OP, that penance stare for the win.

While I think you would just need some standard attacks to take down Kaecilius.

Kurse is going to be the tough one. He has some serious strength feats but Ghost Rider can open portal's to hell dimensions which even if they can't kill him mean's he couldn't escape to fight back.

I think you guys are cutting the Hulk short. Abomination should have beat the Hulk as well but as the fight goes on, the Hulk will get stronger. It's not as one sided and easy as one would think. But I got Hulk and Ghost Rider winning this. I think Ghost Rider's penance stare is enough to defeat Kurse alone.

By your "Hulk might not be stronger at first but when he starts losing he'll get angrier and then he'll be stronger" logic Hulk should've beat Thanos. He didn't and I don't think he'd beat Kurse either.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think MCU Ghost Rider has a penance stare.

Thör-El;36731911 said:
By your "Hulk might not be stronger at first but when he starts losing he'll get angrier and then he'll be stronger" logic Hulk should've beat Thanos. He didn't and I don't think he'd beat Kurse either.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think MCU Ghost Rider has a penance stare.

Well kind of....

In AOS Ghost Rider's hellfire is stated to burn his victims souls along with their flesh. Also GR is able to look into someone's heart and soul to see what type of person they truly are, so while it's not the penance stare "exactly" it's close enough.

Thör-El;36731911 said:

How long did the fight last? :huh: Also Kurse is nowhere near the trained fighter Thanos is, nor does he have the speed and quickness as well. Thanos is cosmic Batman with everything planned steps ahead. Thanos and Kurse don't even belong in the same sentence because I can see Thanos putting down Kurse the exact same way.

Thör-El;36731911 said:

Are we purley using Robbie or are Johnny's feat's counted to?

If so I think this is a clear stomp for Ghsot Rider & Hulk.

Johnny definetly has the penance stare

And it seems like he can pass on a portion of his power like he did to Robbie in AOS so he could boost Hulk up to Hulk Rider lol.

Kaecillius, as a master of the mystic arts, probably has a spell to banish demons or at least with his dark dimension powerup could fold space to take out GR.

If GR gets in the first good hit, that could be a problem

Or Kaecillius distracts Hulk while Kurse demolishes GR - his punches took out Asgardian magic prison cells so there's more to them than just brute force.

Also Kaecillius' mystic blades would likely harm either Hulk or GR.

I give this one to K & K.

How long did the fight last? :huh: Also Kurse is nowhere near the trained fighter Thanos is, nor does he have the speed and quickness as well. Thanos is cosmic Batman with everything planned steps ahead. Thanos and Kurse don't even belong in the same sentence because I can see Thanos putting down Kurse the exact same way.
I'm sure MCU Thanos would find a way to beat MCU Kurse with the kind of cosmic Batman level preparation you've mentioned but I do think Kurse is stronger so he'd probably have a chance in a straight up fist fight.

There are Thor villains in the comics like Mangog and Surtur that are way stronger than Thanos but Thanos makes up for it In other ways. I see MCU Thanos vs MCU Kurse as the same kind of dynamic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"