MCU Tag Team Battles: Valkyrie & Heimdall Vs. Corvus Glaive & Proxima Midnight

BigThor

God of Thunder
Reaction score
This a fun tag team styled MCU battle thread to break up the monotony of our once a week MCU Fights. It can be 2 on 2, 2 on 2 on 1, 3 on 2, or even 3 on 1. Keep in mind this is purely for just fun and doesn't in any way effect our Power Tier.

VALKYRIE & HEIMDALL

giphy.gif

tumblr_mqd7ajThuF1s1y0u9o1_500.gif

Vs.

CORVUS GLAIVE & PROXIMA MIDNIGHT

tumblr_p07l8nKF8s1u6sgaio1_500.gif

tenor.gif

So let's this started shall we....

Last edited:
This isn't a remotely fair fight. The Asgardians have a serious strength and durability advantage and even on skill/speed Valkyrie's the best fighter here. Val could take this on her own, throwing in Heimdall is overkill.

Last edited:
Agreed. Asgardians really easily.

I reckon Heimdall could win this fight alone as well.

Proxima can barely handle Black Widow/Okoye, she's no threat here.

We know Corvus has a weapon that can cut through vibranium/kill Asgardians (Thanos actually used it to kill Heimdall) but he's never shown the skill to use it in a fair fight, never mind a fight against vastly superior opponents. He needed stealth and a backstab to hurt Vision and even Cap (physically weaker/slower than Corvus) disarmed him fairly easily.

Last edited:
Out of curiosity BigThor, did you think this would be closer?

Thör-El;36804131 said:
Out of curiosity BigThor, did you think this would be closer?

No, every now and then I like to see a good ol' fashioned blowout lol.

Given that proxima and Corvus struggled against Cap, Falcon and Widow I think they'd be pretty outclassed by the Asgardians.

While their weapons can match the Asgardians in terms of lethal force ( the Glaive killed Heimdall) Glaive and Midnight are not as skillful or strong. I think the duel would start evenly and then the Asgardians would eventually cut them to ribbons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"