MCU vs thread....controversy and chaos

Nebula wins, with a million bullet holes in her. None of the Punisher's weapons could permanently damage her.

Thanos wins. Next up:

Nebula
e515181a40ba4ecf7d688ec57e821012.gif

vs The Punisher
798200D158D0374B3E6948B2C4C6F9FEFA4013AC

Who you got peeps?

Oh yeah......I forgot.....I was focused on something else......Nebula.

Nebula vs Punisher:

As everyone has already established, Nebula in a walk. There just isn't anything Frank can do to her. He might as well be fighting as Asgardian for all it matters.

Oooooh, now this is fun. Since the gif is of Tom Holland spider-man that's who I'm assuming who's fighting.

Gamora and spidey seem to be in similar tiers of strength, and their durability probably matches that. Gamora regularly uses guns and swords/ knives, so she can fight both long range and short range. Spider-man can as well, though his webbing isn't exactly lethal. He does have instant kill mode though, although we don't know if he installed it in his newest suit.

Gamora is not afraid to kill or use lethal force. Considering the two are on par with each other in power, I think gamora takes this one through superior skill and willingness to kill.

Nebula wins. Next up:
Gamora, the deadliest woman in the galaxy
original.gif

Vs the amazing Spiderman
Spider-Man-Far-From-Home-2019-the-avengers-41944857-268-161.gif

Who you got peeps?

Spider Man wins 9/10.

Anyone who says Gamora is more durable has forgotten how easily StarLord took her out in GOTG vol 1. First he stunned her by rocketing her into a wall and then he tased her into unconsciousness. She nearly got shanked to death in the prison showers until Star Lord turned up.

What's Gamora's big durability feat ? She has survived some falls and hits from Nebula but she's the most overrated woman in the galaxy when it comes to being deadly.

This version of Spidey survived being hit by a train with minor injuries and has versatile taser webbing.

Spidey wins 9/10 fights .

Anyone who says Gamora is more durable has forgotten how easily StarLord took her out in GOTG vol 1. First he stunned her by rocketing her into a wall and then he tased her into unconsciousness. She nearly got shanked to death in the prison showers until Star Lord turned up.
Young Peter was trapped with a gun to his head when held by older Peter.

I think GAMORA can still win this one.

Gamora

Peter has no option but to get close to Gamora if he wishes to knock her out and that's just the window she needs to win.

Young Peter was trapped with a gun to his head when held by older Peter.

I think GAMORA can still win this one.

Given that Starlord also took out Gamora, twice in 2 minutes, that's not surprising.

StarLord fights with his brains, and his gadgets, which is why he can handle more powerful opponents - including Iron Man.

The movies keep telling us that Gamora is the most dangerous woman in the Galaxy. But what they show us is something different.

Remember that awesome combat feat she had against that really smart, tough opponent who uses a bit of brains, where she totally took him down....nah, me neither because it hasn't happened.

All her feats are against goons or monsters. Against an opponent like FFH Spider Man who literally has taser webbing, she's screwed.

I'm voting Spiderman so we end up with a 3-3 tie!!
75a6a4f3d98f23665ba25b6dd880ac4c.gif

Next up: Starlord
tenor.gif

vs Deadpool
200.gif

Who you got peeps?

Deadpool 10/10. Deadpool is one of the few characters who can rival Star Lord for banter and pretty much nothing Star Lord can do to him will last more than a minute - this is a guy who can cut off his own limbs to escape and grow new ones.

Maximum Effort !

If StarLord takes away Deadpool's arms he can win cause they take a couple of days to fully grow, but he wouldn't tell that on first encounter so I will call it a stalemate.

Then it's a win for STARLORD

If StarLord takes away Deadpool's arms he can win cause they take a couple of days to fully grow, but he wouldn't tell that on first encounter so I will call it a stalemate.

Then it's a win for STARLORD

Yeah, but you can't say the same thing if Deadpool cuts off StarLord's arms..... advantage Deadpool.

Deadpool eventually recovering doesn't make a loss less of a loss; if he's got a hole blown in his chest and can't fight, then he has lost.

Peter Quill should win more often than not. Both of them are highly skilled fighters who are comparatively fragile, but Peter has better ranged weapons and more emphasis on using them. Deadpool can land a hit with his fairly ordinary bullets and manage to only inflict a flesh wound, while if Peter has his blasters dialed up to "put Korath on the ground" settings, there isn't really "keep fighting through the flesh wound" for Wade, there's just "which body part did you just lose?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"