MCU vs thread....controversy and chaos

Loki wins by shut out. Next up:

The Red Skull
6327717313d3154044e7dcf7f1f717d6.gif

vs. Spiderman(in the home made suit)

tumblr_plnvb4zJE31xkav89o3_r3_500.gifv

Who you got peeps?

If we're talking Homecoming, then RED SKULL wins with ease against the useless kid who could not take down 4 simple ATM robbers.

He wins either ways. Remember how Cap pulled Spidey from his web and kicked him away in Civil War? Skull will face some issues against competent Spider-Man, but will probably win the fight.

Loki wins by shut out. Next up:

The Red Skull
6327717313d3154044e7dcf7f1f717d6.gif

vs. Spiderman(in the home made suit)

tumblr_plnvb4zJE31xkav89o3_r3_500.gifv

Who you got peeps?

Spider Man should win easily - he's stronger and faster and has super senses.....but he's also just s kid.

Now if it is Peter from the start of Homecoming or even Civil War before Tony gives him a suit, then he's in big trouble. But if it's Peter from the end of Homecoming, after that transformational moment, when he's pinned under the concrete at Vulture's lair, and digs deep to find his inner hero.....that Peter is a different story.

Also, the Cap who kicked Spidey's ass was a far cry from the novice Cap who fought Red Skull.

As such I say Spider Man takes this at least 7/10 times.

If we're talking Homecoming, then RED SKULL wins with ease against the useless kid who could not take down 4 simple ATM robbers.

He wins either ways. Remember how Cap pulled Spidey from his web and kicked him away in Civil War? Skull will face some issues against competent Spider-Man, but will probably win the fight.
This! Spidey struggles with every day guys and Red Skull is more experienced. I can see Skull taking him out easier than Cap did.

I think Red Skull’s experience wins out while we’re dealing with noob Spidey.

I don't think I can really answer the question without more specifics. Is Skull just fighting hand to hand or does he have some of his Hydra tech, too?

People are making a big deal about the ATM guys, but those guys were using Chitauri tech he wasn't prepared ffor.

If (the inexperienced) Spidey has to deal with a disciplined super-soldier AND super-tech weapons, he doesn't have a chance. But if Red Skull is just going hand to hand, then it comes down ultimately to whether Peter is durable enough to take Skull's hits long enough for him to also take Skull out, which is a bit of a judgement call given there's not that much information out there to make that call. But my gut says he could pull it off at least 6/10 times. *If* Skull has no weapons.

Hand to hand. No weapons. I honestly don't think he would need any.

Last edited:
Hand to hand. No weapons. I honestly don't think he would need any.

Red Skull isn't that skilled - the Cap he knocked around was not nearly as skillful as the Cap Spidey fights in Civil War ( this is Cap post Avengers, Winter Soldier and post Age of Ultron).

Also, Red Skull has a tendency to talk while fighting and severely underestimate his opponents - his ego has been his undoing many times.

Honestly, IMO this fight is Spider Man's to lose - especially if it's just hand to hand.

I'm assuming Bayne voted Spiderman and if so, he wins 4-3. Next up:

Venom
BlindCreepyGoosefish-max-1mb.gif

vs Rocket and Groot
tenor.gif

This may have been done already but I'm to hungry and lazy to look back so....................
Who you got peeps?

Last edited:
Rocket and Groot

Rocket has a wide array of weapons that should weaken the symbiote while Groot keeps him busy.

I'm assuming Bayne voted Spiderman and if so, he wins 4-3. Next up:

Venom
BlindCreepyGoosefish-max-1mb.gif

vs Rocket and Groot
tenor.gif

This may have been done already but I'm to hungry and lazy to look back so....................
Who you got peeps?

Rocket and Groot for me 8/10. Rocket surely has to have some kind of sonic weapon in his arsenal and while I’m not sure it Groot is quite as strong as Venom he’s definitely comparable in terms of strength to keep him busy while Rocket can land the shot he needs.

Side note: I would have probably needed clarification before I voted on the last battle as well. Homemade Spidey suit, Iron Spider armour or Civil War suit could have been the difference maker imo.

Rocket and Groot for me 8/10. Rocket surely has to have some kind of sonic weapon in his arsenal and while I’m not sure it Groot is quite as strong as Venom he’s definitely comparable in terms of strength to keep him busy while Rocket can land the shot he needs.

Side note: I would have probably needed clarification before I voted on the last battle as well. Homemade Spidey suit, Iron Spider armour or Civil War suit could have been the difference maker imo.
I said home made Spidey suit. I even put it in the gif. :huh:

I said home made Spidey suit. I even put it in the gif. :huh:
Did you, I do apologise I honestly just glanced at it before making my pick.

In that case I probably would have leaned towards Red Skull but one I probably could have been convinced on either way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"