• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

MCU vs thread....controversy and chaos

Ock should have died at least 10 times in Spider-Man 2, but that overrated movie has an overpowered overrated antagonist with poorly developed transition to villainy that is horribly more rushed than Electro's in TASM 2, but the beefcake with metal arms is praised and can survive a fall from great height to a moving train as if a fly just walked on him just cause plot armor..... not to mention that great jolt to his system, and the mini sun generates not heat and can only pull metal, but not his tentacles...

OCK wins, because plot armor made him invincible to anything save for drowning.
200.gif

Hmm, it depends on far away they're from each other since Doc Ock is surprisingly quick. I'll give the win the Star-Lord but it'll be close. Doc Ock might start out strong but Peter's gadgets will provide him the win.
Ock should have died at least 10 times in Spider-Man 2, but that overrated movie
giphy.gif

Ock should have died at least 10 times in Spider-Man 2, but that overrated movie has an overpowered overrated antagonist with poorly developed transition to villainy that is horribly more rushed than Electro's in TASM 2, but the beefcake with metal arms is praised and can survive a fall from great height to a moving train as if a fly just walked on him just cause plot armor..... not to mention that great jolt to his system, and the mini sun generates not heat and can only pull metal, but not his tentacles...

OCK wins, because plot armor made him invincible to anything save for drowning.

Plot armour is right. Spidey's first punch should have Ko'd him - and he should have been flash boiled along with most of Manhattan, when he went into the river with a freaking SUN !

OG Spider-Man

He's easily the strongest live action iteration of Spider-Man that we've had to date. And by the third film, he had honed his skills and abilities to use them to their full extent. If this had been rookie Peter from the first film, I would've gone with T'Challa.

Hmmmm..... the Maguire Black suit Spider man from the gif is very powerful indeed. Not sure that BP could lay a claw on him ( if his spider sense is working) - also he was quite inventive, and might find a way to overcome the vibranium suit

I'll go with Maguire.

Kinetic energy suit turned back force after being absorbed won't make this an easy fight. Maguire's Spidey wins a fight because the climax of his films happen to take place in the location that has the stuff he needs to win, and this won't be easy here if the fight is out of Wakanda.

I'll give the edge to BLACK PANTHER on this one.

Kinetic energy suit turned back force after being absorbed won't make this an easy fight. Maguire's Spidey wins a fight because the climax of his films happen to take place in the location that has the stuff he needs to win, and this won't be easy here if the fight is out of Wakanda.

I'll give the edge to BLACK PANTHER on this one.

The Spider turns traitor and goes with the Panther. Oh the indignity.

Assuming this is his post-BP suit? Black Panther takes it. Yes, Maguire is the strongest and fastest Spider-man, but this only helps so much when trying to hurt your opponent mostly means he can hit you back harder. There are ways around this, but ultimately I don't see Peter Parker being skilled enough to pull them off before getting walloped or slashed.

Spider-man takes this, because Venom is a loser. No really, ask him, he'll confirm it! *eg*

Or to put it differently, I'm very dubious that Hardy-Venom brings anything to the table, in terms of being an impervious shapeshifting blob, than *Sandman* brought to the table. And Tobey Maguire ultimately did fairly well against Sandman aside from the "not causing lasting harm" part. Venom doesn't have that benefit, nor the benefit of a villain teamup or hostages.

Spider-Man

Venom has the size advantage but Peter is quicker and stronger. He would be able to web him up and wear him down with a barrage of hits.

I agree with the content of this post.
VENOM

Yeah, unless Spidey can make some really loud noise or intense vibrations he can't really do any serious damage to Venom. Whereas Tom Holland Spidey has taser webbing and lots of different web weapons, Maguire doesn't.

I give Maguire a fighting chance though- I'll say Venom wins 6/10 fights.

Spidey always beats Venom because he's a good guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheCat
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"