Mechwarrior 2

Clerk

You Look Plump Today
Reaction score
I just popped this one in for the first time in about 5 years. God this is tied with Earthworm Jim as one of my favorite games of all time. Anyone else experience the goodness? For a 10 year old game, it had some pretty goddamn cool stuff:

- Satellite Vision
- Wiremode
- Heat mode
- Badass soundtrack
- Not too slow, not too fast Mechs

Plus this is the only game to make me feel like I'm in a 50 foot, 200 ton Mech. I cannot type anymore... I have to play some of the last level again. The music gets me everytime. :(

You're going to kill me for this, but my only experience with the universe is MechAssault. :(

Eh after the ****hole disappointment that was Mech 3, I can see why. :(

It's too bad EB and Gamestop don't seem to sell PC games anymore. At least not ones over two months old.

Clerk said:
I just popped this one in for the first time in about 5 years. God this is tied with Earthworm Jim as one of my favorite games of all time. Anyone else experience the goodness? For a 10 year old game, it had some pretty goddamn cool stuff:

- Satellite Vision
- Wiremode
- Heat mode
- Badass soundtrack
- Not too slow, not too fast Mechs

Plus this is the only game to make me feel like I'm in a 50 foot, 200 ton Mech. I cannot type anymore... I have to play some of the last level again. The music gets me everytime. :(

Also had the awesome ability to customize weapon loads--I remember the first time I put 8 machine guns on the Mad Dog.:up:

Plus, this game had the Marauder in it, which is the meanest looking mech ever. Too bad that lawsuit crap got it yanked from future games.:down

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"