• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Mechwarrior 2

Clerk

You Look Plump Today
Reaction score
I just popped this one in for the first time in about 5 years. God this is tied with Earthworm Jim as one of my favorite games of all time. Anyone else experience the goodness? For a 10 year old game, it had some pretty goddamn cool stuff:

- Satellite Vision
- Wiremode
- Heat mode
- Badass soundtrack
- Not too slow, not too fast Mechs

Plus this is the only game to make me feel like I'm in a 50 foot, 200 ton Mech. I cannot type anymore... I have to play some of the last level again. The music gets me everytime. :(

You're going to kill me for this, but my only experience with the universe is MechAssault. :(

Eh after the ****hole disappointment that was Mech 3, I can see why. :(

It's too bad EB and Gamestop don't seem to sell PC games anymore. At least not ones over two months old.

Clerk said:
I just popped this one in for the first time in about 5 years. God this is tied with Earthworm Jim as one of my favorite games of all time. Anyone else experience the goodness? For a 10 year old game, it had some pretty goddamn cool stuff:

- Satellite Vision
- Wiremode
- Heat mode
- Badass soundtrack
- Not too slow, not too fast Mechs

Plus this is the only game to make me feel like I'm in a 50 foot, 200 ton Mech. I cannot type anymore... I have to play some of the last level again. The music gets me everytime. :(

Also had the awesome ability to customize weapon loads--I remember the first time I put 8 machine guns on the Mad Dog.:up:

Plus, this game had the Marauder in it, which is the meanest looking mech ever. Too bad that lawsuit crap got it yanked from future games.:down

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"