Medical Advice for Jmanspice

immerse the wart in hot water (113°F or 45°C) for 30 minutes to 3 hours, 2–3 times per week, up to 16 treatments.

Is this the one with the weird little brown tentacles in it? If so, just pull those out one by one.

and if you want to wank wash your hands theroly. or if you do wank w/o washing your hands dont have secks until its gone.

and if you want to wank wash your hands theroly. or if you do wank w/o washing your hands dont have secks until its gone.

WTF does any of that have to do with a plantar wart on his foot? :huh:

jag

if he doesnt wash his hands he could get a groin wart.....wich is an STD.

if he doesnt wash his hands he could get a groin wart.....wich is an STD.

No, I cannot, considering plantar warts and genital warts are the result of two different sub-types of the HPV virus.

I do, however, wash my hands regardless because the wart is a fairly disgusting thing to touch.

Planters warts suck. :down

I had a few removed a few years ago, surgically. It wasnt a fun experience, being fully conscious and being stabbed on the bottom of your foot is like that, but they went away.

I'm still chuckling at the idea of jmanspice giving an STD to....himself. :funny:

jag

^ yeah blah blah blah wash with hot water,...:sleepy:
In the meantime you should be rubbin your barefoot on as many doorknobs at work as possible.
Biological warfare ftw.

Planters warts suck. :down

I had a few removed a few years ago, surgically. It wasnt a fun experience, being fully conscious and being stabbed on the bottom of your foot is like that, but they went away.

Yeah, I'm thinking about having it removed via electric needle. It sounds painful, but I'd rather live through a few hours of excruciating pain than live with the bastards much longer.

Thor, the water method will not work. This is a virus which thrives in moist or damp environments.

Yeah, I'm thinking about having it removed via electric needle. It sounds painful, but I'd rather live through a few hours of excruciating pain than live with the bastards much longer.

Thats the best way to do it, imo. A few minutes of suckage is better than weeks or months of suckage. Its surprising, as soon as the doc cut the little s***s out of me, the pain stopped. The hole in my foot hurt less than the warts.

I don't know if this has been brought up....but the title of your thread rhymes :dew:

I had a small one on my wrist and used duct tape and it worked. It's worth a try.

I had a few on my feet and used these. They worked for me and my dad.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001EPQ400

My dad used some liquid but I forget the name of it which worked as well.

My dad and I also used to go to a foot doctor and he'd treat it once a week and then scrape away some of it. It took a couple months.

I had one on my thumb several years ago and I had a dermatologist freeze it off. It hurt like hell (probably b/c it was on the pad of my thumb). It became a blister and filled with blood. It actually came back a few years later but I had it treated again and it's not come back since. My mom and I have tried the OTC freezing treatments and they didn't work. I think they're too weak.

If you really want to get rid of it, I recommend having a dermatologist freeze it off.

You'll never get rid of the virus but you can get rid of the wart.

Hope that helped.

Last edited:
I had a small one on my wrist and used duct tape and it worked. It's worth a try.

I had a few on my feet and used these. They worked for me and my dad.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001EPQ400

My dad used some liquid but I forget the name of it which worked as well.

My dad and I also used to go to a foot doctor and he'd treat it once a week and then scrape away some of it. It took a couple months.

I had one on my thumb several years ago and I had a dermatologist freeze it off. It hurt like hell (probably b/c it was on the pad of my thumb). It became a blister and filled with blood. It actually came back a few years later but I had it treated again and it's not come back since. My mom and I have tried the OTC freezing treatments and they didn't work. I think they're too weak.

If you really want to get rid of it, I recommend having a dermatologist freeze it off.

You'll never get rid of the virus but you can get rid of the wart.

Hope that helped.

Well, I'm trying the duct tape method even though it feels incredibly awkward. It has subdued some of the stinging pain I've had, though, so at least it has that going for it.

I'm just thinking about having it removed via electric needle. I hear that's the most effective-- if the most painful-- surgical treatment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"