Dark of the Moon Megan Fox or Rosie Huntington Whitely?

and what's the question?

if this is a I'll hit either one thread?

Megan Fox may not be a good actress, but she has a bit of edge. She has a tangible presence.

Rosie is a blank. A pretty blank, but still a blank.

Megan Fox. Not only hotter imo but she was the female lead for the first two movies. A little late for her to be replaced, but whatever.

no matter who wins, we lose..........................:wow:

This. Thread. Is. Worthless. Without. Pictures.

Are you happy now? Are you? ARE YOU?! :cmad:

Rosie. Even in the first movie, I found Megan to be quite trashy.

Rosie. Even in the first movie, I found Megan to be quite trashy.
like Devin Faraci said. Megan looked like a girl who wanted to f.... you. who wanted to have sex. Rosie in TF3 didnt look like and act like that.

I would dick em both down but as far as better acting & on screen presence i say Rosie over Megan Fox sex slave

Megan Fox looks oscar caliber compared to Rosie , and Shia was no better in Dark Side of the Moon over Megan fox in any of the films .

rosie was better off doing a tampon ad. Bay and Spielberg should have just sucked it in and finish the trilogy with fox.

Rosie. Much better.

I like Megan Fox in Transformers 1, I thought she did a good job with the humor and seriously she is really ****ing hot in that movie. Really hot. With ROTF I dont really like anyone in that flick besides Prime and Sideswipe. Both her and Sam annoyed me in that film.

Didnt hate Rosie at all and thought she did a great job for the part. Both girls serve their purpose in the end. So for shallow reasons in Transformers 1 Im going with Megan. Ill usually take anything but I prefer brunettes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"