Dark of the Moon Megan Fox or Rosie Huntington Whitely?

Yeah, I didn't get that part either; especially considering that she was changing outside with firemen still out there.

Can anyone explain to me where they were going with that scene in ROTF when Sam is talking to Bumblebee in the garage and Mikela changes into that white (wedding?) dress? Then when Sam comes out she's standing there holding a bouquet and smiling.

...then nothing happens and Sam just leaves for college.

Wtf? :huh:

...I hate being at the end of a page. :oldrazz:

Yeah, I didn't get that part either; especially considering that she was changing outside with firemen still out there.

Seriously it made absolutely ZERO sense.

...much like the movie.

It wasn't a wedding dress. Just a white dress. I guess she did that to remind him that he has a hot tail of ass waiting a home, and shouldn't forget that while he was at college.

It's not like she got down to her underwear and put on dress. She already had the dress on under her other clothes.

still doesn't explain the bouquet of flowers in her hand as soon as Sam walks out of the garage...

Good bye flowers? Anyway, the scene is not as bad as you guys make it out to be. The college stuff and the scene with the Mother is way stupider.

Even though she's getting all this exposure now, I'm willing to bet that once DOTM is out of theaters Rosie will be forgotten.

I say Rosie. If only because I don't feel like I'd end up with a greasy hand if I touched her.

Even though she's getting all this exposure now, I'm willing to bet that once DOTM is out of theaters Rosie will be forgotten.
Agreed. At least on a cinematic level. She's still got her modeling, which having her face plastered all over the earth for DOTM, will only help keep her modeling going. But I'd be quite surprised to see her in another film.

Rosie did fine for her part but still prefer Megan Fox. The opening shot of this girl in the movie walking up the stairs told us all we needed to know. Shes just there to look good. Fox was treated similarly in the past two films but at least we had a connection to her.

Man, I've just been to the TFW2005 board. Almost nothing but Rosie drones. It's like they use their d**ks to type.

Man, I've just been to the TFW2005 board. Almost nothing but Rosie drones. It's like they use their d**ks to type.

Considering a good number of those people think DOTM is one of best movies ever, its not surprising they fawn over her superficial qualities. Is it me or did Rosie having the accent make her acting seem better than she actually is?

Last edited:
Rosie. BY FAR.

For one thing, she actually seemed like she gave a ****. :o

Considering a good number of those people think DOTM is one of best movies ever, its not surprising they fawn over her superficial qualities. Is it me or did Rosie having the accent make her acting seem better than she actually is?

The accent did help a lot

I voted both. I do think Megan was better but Rosie did well enough.

Last edited:
I like Megan Fox also, but I am not sure why. Maybe because she is more believable? Or maybe I am just used to her.

When you think about the hot women Bay's put in these movies, it seems like the only one he didn't do anything crazy with is Rachael Taylor.

Can anyone explain to me where they were going with that scene in ROTF when Sam is talking to Bumblebee in the garage and Mikela changes into that white (wedding?) dress? Then when Sam comes out she's standing there holding a bouquet and smiling.

...then nothing happens and Sam just leaves for college.

Wtf? :huh:

I think it was supposed to be some sort of romantic gesture. After all, they were having trouble saying "I love you" to each other.

Rosie. She was likeable and pretty, while Megan just had that trailer-trash look from the start. She was beautiful, but not likeable.

Rosie all the way.

Both are beautiful and sexy, I do prefer Megan though. Having said that, I believe we need an actress that can really act so she can contribute some deep and meaningful emotions in a transformers movie because most of the robots should be the eye candy. The humans need to contribute the emotion and sense of purpose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"