Michael B. Jordan to Play Tom Clancy Character 'John Clark' in New Film Series

I wonder if they’re going to move up the date because of Amazon picking up the rights to the film?

Low-key promo here too. Hopefully that means a trailer is coming soon.

I feel I've seen everything in this trailer in other movies. Maybe cause the novel has been pilfered since 1993?

Looks decent on its own. But I'm feeling disappointed, as it's looking so far removed from the original novel.

Looks like they've changed the bulk of the story from the book but it looks badass and I love this type of thing. :D: Plus it's heading straight to my TV which is a binus right now.

Maybe they'll actually give him a little nuance as a villain like Pierce Brosnan in The Foreigner at least? Nah.

They missed the boat by not casting Willem Dafoe in the Guy Pearce role in a little meta action.

Guy Pearce is one of those actors where it’s a surprise twist if he’s not a villain.

You make me regret we didn't get the original story outline of Iron Man 3 again. Even if that would have *also* angered the same people still angry about the Mandarin Twist.

With Sheridan writing and the cast, I feel pretty good about this even if the trailer is filled with cliches.

I mean, those jokes will be inevitable and hilarious, I just hope the writers remember that John Clark is actually supposed to be the good guy, not the villain in training. ;)

Another solid trailer, this just looks like a good old fashioned action flick.

Got this and Sheridan's other Those Who Wish Me Dead to look forward to in a short period of time at the end of the month. Just hope it's better than Sollima's and Sheridan's Sicario sequel collab this time.

Yeah, reviews are pretty bad.

I thought there was a reason Paramount sold it to Amazon.

Ouch. Mortal Kombat has a higher RT score than this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"