MICKEY ROURKE For The Role Of CABLE

Would love a Cable movie. I think it can be done, just keep him in his own time line taking on Apoc and Sinister since it looks like we will never see them in a movie. Don't know about Rourke thou........I was thinking Bean.

bfbean14.jpg
Cable-promo-image.jpg

I just can't seem to agree if Cable in a movie should still be Jean's and Scott's son, since their dead. Maybe have him be hinted as just Wolverine's son? kinda a nod to whom Cable was suppose to be. Don't know. Cable as a movie would rock if done right.

They could make it ambiguous or not tie it directly into the X-men continuity at all. Ignoring X-men 3 can only be a positive step.

Have him star in a solo movie that takes place in the far future like Terminator: Salvation.

They could make it ambiguous or not tie it directly into the X-men continuity at all. Ignoring X-men 3 can only be a positive step.

Have him star in a solo movie that takes place in the far future like Terminator: Salvation.

I love that idea. I think the character would work less as a comic push. Like Blade. Blade felt less like a comic book movie but I still liked the first two.

CITYPICKS-Henry-Rollins.jpg

I like Henry Rollins as Cable.

Rollins has charisma but no talent. I could see him as USAgent or something. One of those "redshirt" type characters that just wont die

The Major
Ignoring X-men 3 can only be a positive step.

I don't think that I have ever agreed more with a comment, than with this one...

Great pics guys!!! I think I might be leaning towards Kurt Russell now....
I still love Mickey and I like the choices you are presenting. And that one pic of Cable looking really strong is hot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"