• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MICKEY ROURKE For The Role Of CABLE

Would love a Cable movie. I think it can be done, just keep him in his own time line taking on Apoc and Sinister since it looks like we will never see them in a movie. Don't know about Rourke thou........I was thinking Bean.

bfbean14.jpg
Cable-promo-image.jpg

I just can't seem to agree if Cable in a movie should still be Jean's and Scott's son, since their dead. Maybe have him be hinted as just Wolverine's son? kinda a nod to whom Cable was suppose to be. Don't know. Cable as a movie would rock if done right.

They could make it ambiguous or not tie it directly into the X-men continuity at all. Ignoring X-men 3 can only be a positive step.

Have him star in a solo movie that takes place in the far future like Terminator: Salvation.

They could make it ambiguous or not tie it directly into the X-men continuity at all. Ignoring X-men 3 can only be a positive step.

Have him star in a solo movie that takes place in the far future like Terminator: Salvation.

I love that idea. I think the character would work less as a comic push. Like Blade. Blade felt less like a comic book movie but I still liked the first two.

CITYPICKS-Henry-Rollins.jpg

I like Henry Rollins as Cable.

Rollins has charisma but no talent. I could see him as USAgent or something. One of those "redshirt" type characters that just wont die

The Major
Ignoring X-men 3 can only be a positive step.

I don't think that I have ever agreed more with a comment, than with this one...

Great pics guys!!! I think I might be leaning towards Kurt Russell now....
I still love Mickey and I like the choices you are presenting. And that one pic of Cable looking really strong is hot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritayo
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"