Midnight Premiere

mavsmaniac21

Civilian
Reaction score
The Midnight Showing I Went To For Spider-man 2 Had This Crazy ***** In It That Stood Up And Started Like Preaching To Everybody. This Big Ass Black Chick Charged At Her Up The Stairs And Then Security Came And Took Her Out Of The Theatre. When We Left She Was In The Middle Of The Road Still Preaching. It Was At The Rave Theatre In The Northeast Mall In Bedford, Tx Incase You Think You Were There. I Would Really Like To Know What That B!tch Was Babbling About.

When I went to the midnight show, the only problem was some nutcake in the back row; every time something went wrong-Harry slapping Pete, May being denied the loan, etc, etc-he'd yell out "That'd never happen to Superman!"

That's sorda what happened in my theater. Every time something happened, she would gasp.

I thought I would never hear her gasp again. . .
But then I saw Hancock.

Oh yeah lol sorry.

Some annoying girl who would gasp when anything surprising happened.

See-people who do stuff like that...
All I wanna say is
1013790895.jpg

The Midnight Premiere I attended had these two guys in full Spidey costumes running and jumping around, spraying people with the web-shooters.

Now, had this been a normal matinee showing, those guys would have been kicked out. But everyone knows the vibe of a midnight comic movie showing, so the crowd went crazy loud and wanted more. And the theater workers didn't seem to care.:woot:

Thankfully, I've never experienced such shenanigans.
I remember at the midnight show for 3, when Peter smacked MJ, there was a crescendo of people shouting "Domestic!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"