Trailer Hits in Japan on December 18th!

craigdbfan

Avenger
Reaction score
The Dragonball trailer will be attached to the Japanese premiere of "The Day The Earth Stood Still" on December 18th

It looks like our buddies in Japan won’t have to wait much longer for the trailer. CinemaToday is reporting that Dragonball’s trailer will premiere at the midnight showing of The Day The Earth Stood Still on December 18th. No word on if it’ll be released online. - dbthemovie

Source: http://dbthemovie.com/2008/12/05/japan-gets-trailer-on-december-18th/

CinemaTodays Dragonball Trailer Article (Translation)

So far, many of the speculation was already talking about fake images of the film's live-action version of Dragon Ball finally scene photos from 20th Century Fox Japan has officially lifting the ban.
The ban on images of Son Goku Justin Chatwin and Emmy Rossum plays in the photo play Buruma, and Son Goku in the hands of the Dragon on the ball is shiny. This unique view of the world scene in the photo has been condensed.

Dragon Ball's trailer in the United States lift the ban on Dec. 12 as scheduled, but in Japan, starring Keanu Reeves movie in the Earth's expectations rest on the eve of the 18-day flows to the trailer . Still, the day the earth in Japan, also hit by mistake because without hope, where the trailer would be open to the public attention will no doubt be sitting up.

Dragon Ball movie's 2009 release nationwide from March 13

Babel fish must've translated that because I don't understand a word of it.

I'm really curious what Japanese would think of this movie.

Hollywood stuff is very popular in Japan. But DB is practically religion in Asia.

I'm really curious what Japanese would think of this movie.

Hollywood stuff is very popular in Japan. But DB is practically religion in Asia.

I'm sure Japanese blogs all throughout the interweb have been giving their reactions/thoughts regarding the film. Hopefully once the trailer makes its way around Japan we will hear more Japanese opinion and insight.

I mean I imagine the Japanese wouldn't like Goku being a high school kid.

Japan also worships and loves Dragon Ball anime and manga. As in the source material this movie treads all over.

The movie was Chinese, not Japanese.

xwolverine2, your thinking that Chinese and Japanese are the same is racist.

and you assuming i knew it was by chinese is half as ******ed as you thinking im racist.

A lot of Americans consider Chinese and Japanese to be the same thing.

unless they're cultured or live/work in a diverse community.

Hollywood for one thinks that they're all the same. Why would they want to have The Karate Kid remake take place in China? The word 'karate' is G*d dang Japanese! LOL.

Last edited:
Japan will get everything DB before we do here in America

I never quite understood why "japs" was a racist term, it is just a shorten version of japanese:huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"