Misc. Batman Film Fan-Art

Stunning stuff Lyle. It's like the Burton films live on, in a way :)

Couldn't have said it better myself. :wow::up:

And those pages are absolutely stunning, Lyle. You should've illustrated the Batman 89 adaptation. :o

IdleHoursPg08final.jpg

IdleHoursPg09final.jpg

you can also see these amongst others at my DA account (see signature). sorry for the shameless plug.

Those are all amazing works of art. Keep up the fabulous work. :up:

Thanks everyone, I'm glad the quite hard to please Batman fans like this little silent story. I did these pages also as a kind of test run for myself, because I have some rather concise ideas how the Burtonverse could be carried on in comic format, and if at some point I might find myself able to pitch it to DC, I would go straight for it.
Would you guys be interested in this kind of thing, anyway?

Thanks again.

A Batman Returns Desktop i made a while back.

untitled.jpg

I swear, i thought i had that Adaptation, but i can only find my B89 one :(

All of the stuff im seeing on here is amazing! Thumbs up!

I swear, i thought i had that Adaptation, but i can only find my B89 one :(

I have a hard copy of both Returns and B89. But i only have Returns on a digital file. Anyone know where to locate a torrent file of the Batman 1989 Comic Adaptation? Demonoid is long gone. :csad:

I liked how Lyle relied on the visuals to tell his story very true to Burton's style even has a Nolan-esque elements with the story not being told in a conventional sequence. To call that awesome would be an understatement. I personally would love the Burtonverse continued in comic form it will certainly have my money. Your Mr. Freeze design was awesome cause it showcased how his more classical look could work in cinematic form.

Mr. Socko, Mr. Rogele, thank you guys.

Cain, your comment is honestly the most flattering response I have received on this short story yet. it sounds as if everything I had intended got through. you even mentioned the non-linear storytelling, something which is always a bit risky, especially when going without text.
thank you very much sir!

It's Sarah Jessica Parker.

Ah I see I had forgotten that she was once quasi-attractive, good work there though if you wanted to stick to Burton regulars personally I think Lisa Marie would've been an even better choice. Of course nowhere near as popular though.

Mr. Socko, Mr. Rogele, thank you guys.

Cain, your comment is honestly the most flattering response I have received on this short story yet. it sounds as if everything I had intended got through. you even mentioned the non-linear storytelling, something which is always a bit risky, especially when going without text.
thank you very much sir!

You're quite welcome but thank you for sharing such a great piece of work with the rest of us. It truly does come across as a labor of love and not some gimmicky art piece like I've seen in other bat forums. Superb stuff.

I like both of them ,but i also like seeing the larger images of individual characters

Say, I've been around here a little while but have never tried to post an image. Just how does one do it?? I've got some of my own Batman art (some fairly new and some old) that y'all might get a kick out of!

I love them! but ya i likericci's face in the poster more
I was originally going to use this Harley but I couldn't find a pic to Joker-ize that would mesh with it
hbcharleyquinn.jpg

I actually would have a black mesh-screen on the eyes and mouth area, but then no one would know who it it was under the mask.
jdscarecrow.jpg

Was never happy with this tie
rwriddler.jpg

sjppoisonivy.jpg

crbatgirl.jpg

I ended up changing her face in the poster
burtonbatvillains.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads