Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure the marketing people at Paramount don't give two ****s about a small movie like Tinker.

The Social Network and Thor come to mind with that poster. I am curious about the numbers though. Who's the director for this one? Is it Abrams again?

Brad Bird.

What's the city with the skyscraper that Cruise jumps from (and back into) near the end of the trailer? Looks like a place that I want to visit. ;)

It's in Dubai and its the tallest skyscraper in the world.

Judging from the trailers it looks like the Tom Cruise show again.

That's because Cruise has been the face of the franchise, how else would they try to sell it. Maybe this can be more of a team movie this time but we'll see. Even if Renner is gonna be taking over they wouldn't market it around him.

Renner isn't taking over anything.
Cruise is staying right where he is.

Its too bad because Cruise can't pretend to be a young man anymore. He's starting to look his age.

IMAX Poster

1G4KN.jpg

Source

Pay no attention to TheVileOne; he hates everything.
More disgusting, BS, lies, and nonsense.

Also, did anyone else see Indy 4? It ****ing sucked. See the South Park episode too.

I'm just tired of the Cruise macho-fest, and we always hear about OH THEY ARE GOING BACK TO THE TEAM ELEMENT! CRUISE IS PASSING THE TORCH! It doesn't happen.

Indy 4 was awesome and are you kidding me about showing his age. Look at him, the stunts he is doing for this movie are ridiculous. I hope he never leaves the franchise because he is phenomenal in all 3 movies.

My problem is that Tom Cruise is trying to hide his age and pretend he's like a young man in his 20's. Harrison Ford did it better. Robert Downey, Jr. does it better.

And I'm sorry but Indy 4 is bad.

Ill agree with trying to hide his age, it was really apparent in Knight and Day but I'm gunna have to disagree with ya on Indy 4

He's not hiding his age because he is actually doing the stunts himself, unlike RDJ who did **** all in any of his action movies. Rowsdower is right, when you hate something you bare the grudge like a ****ing badge, when you like something you come of like a teen high on PCP telling everyone how awesome it is.

Tom Cruise looks good for his age, I had no idea he was 49.

Renner is taking this over and he is the new Jason Bourne. He might as well try out for Bond when Craig is done.

He's not hiding his age because he is actually doing the stunts himself, unlike RDJ who did **** all in any of his action movies. Rowsdower is right, when you hate something you bare the grudge like a ****ing badge, when you like something you come of like a teen high on PCP telling everyone how awesome it is.

More lies. I'm disappointed in you Hunter Rider. That really pisses me off that you insult me like that and you are a mod and I never say **** like that about you.

Rowsdower says I hate everything which is a blatant lie.

Also the last MI:3 wasn't that good and it didn't do very well as I recall. I don't get why some people are so crazy over what's been a pretty mediocre movie franchise quality wise or has everyone already forgotten MI:2?

More lies. I'm disappointed in you Hunter Rider. That really pisses me off that you insult me like that and you are a mod and I never say **** like that about you.

Also the last MI:3 wasn't that good and it didn't do very well as I recall. I don't get why some people are so crazy over what's been a pretty mediocre movie franchise quality wise or has everyone already forgotten MI:2?

I don't care how you feel, I am sick of you in general as you're a borderline troll on movies you dislike, you veer from being a guy hooked up to a haterade keg, to a hyper like teen and are so repulsively blatant in your bias.

As for the rest, your views are not fact, get it through your head.

I'm sick of your selective moderation Hunter Rider and I've reported you for your rude inflammatory posts.

They are not fact, but it seems everyone with this new movie has conveniently forgotten about the previous ones and how much criticism they slung out over them.

Good luck with that since you are a well known borderline troll with his own problem users thread.

You miss the point, no one here gives a **** about that, they enjoyed the movies, they have made near 1,5 billion dollars worldwide, they are plenty successful, no one gives a rats ass what critics think.

Yes, because usually you're nothing but sunshine and rainbows about stuff most of the time. :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"