More Batman TAS?

Buttman

Son Of The Demon
Reaction score
"Like the rest of the main cast from Justice League /Justice League Unlimited, Conroy will not be involved with Bruce Timm's upcoming Justice League: The New Frontier, though Timm has said it's likely Conroy will return as Batman in future DCAU productions."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Conroy

That's been added recently, I was only on Kevin's wikipedia entry a month or two ago, and it wasn't there then. This sounds.. promising.. :woot:

Even though that one episode from JLU (Epilogue?) was supposed to be the finally for DCAU Bats, I'd def like to see more.

I'm hoping we'll see some more DCAU movies, Warner are making at least 13 DC films over the next few years.

It would be good to see the Near Apocolypse of '09, featuring the JLU (but primarily Batman and his allies/rogues), in a nice long 2 hour movie more epic than 'Destroyer' was.

Man, he is Batman, at least voice wise.
Whenever I read a comic, I hear his voice.

I would love to have more DCAU Batman films!! Warners would be smart to let Timm make more.

Ditto he really did capture the voice of not only Batman but Bruce. I hope he's the definitive voice for all DC production involving Batman in an animated form.

i want to know when they are going to have characters in the series that i been waiting to see since the series started. I know they have all the originals like catwoman and things but i would love to see Two-face, Scarecrow where he is creepy as sh**. Also maybe bring in cyborg batman and cameos by a new superman and other DC heroes. Bring on the scarecrow and two-face next.

i want to know when they are going to have characters in the series that i been waiting to see since the series started. I know they have all the originals like catwoman and things but i would love to see Two-face, Scarecrow where he is creepy as sh**. Also maybe bring in cyborg batman and cameos by a new superman and other DC heroes. Bring on the scarecrow and two-face next.

I think you might be talking about "The Batman", not TAS.

I would love if they did more TAS stuff.

Especially if it involved Hamill being The Joker.

Personally, I think they should make a final sendoff movie for the TAS that would be in the theaters.

I realize that Mask of the Phantasm was that sort of, but MOTP never really got the complete recognition it deserved from the mainstream audience.

I'd like to see a new TAS movie in the theaters.

Heck, they should have release Return of the Joker in the theaters.

I doubt many people would go to watch these movies, as much as I would love to see them in theatres, when was the last time a non-cgi cartoon was on the big screen? Even The Simpsons movie jokes about being the only cartoon in 2D.

I'm hoping for a nice 2-3 hour long Hush adaptation :o

I think they should do at least one more straight to DVD Batman movie. Instead of a direct adapation, they should just be allowed to do what they ussually do: what they want. Just let them pick and choose cool little beats they want to lift from sucha sucha issue and whatsthename GN. Mystery of the Batwoman? Is that how we're ending the franchise? C'mon warner, this is my childhood you're talking about!

I would love if they did more TAS stuff.

Especially if it involved Hamill being The Joker.

Personally, I think they should make a final sendoff movie for the TAS that would be in the theaters.

I realize that Mask of the Phantasm was that sort of, but MOTP never really got the complete recognition it deserved from the mainstream audience.

I'd like to see a new TAS movie in the theaters.

Heck, they should have release Return of the Joker in the theaters.

i saw MOTP yesterday for the second time in 7 years and the thing that really grabbed me was the music, Shirley Walker did a great job giving that movie the extra push, so sad she passed away :csad: . I also loved Kevin Conroy and Mark Hamil in their IMO iconic animated roles. This and ROTJ are my two favourite animated movies, if they did a movie similar to these as a final send off i would be happy.

Loved Batman TAS so would be cool if they made more instead of The Batman cause that is just weird looking...

at the absolute least...for the DC New Frontiers movie.

Cast Christian Bale to do the voice of Batman..since you're dicking Kevin Conroy out of it.

I too would enjoy a nice sized Hush adaptation.

or Knightfall

Cast Christian Bale to do the voice of Batman..since you're dicking Kevin Conroy out of it.
Why? Half the people out there don't even like Bale's Batman voice. You might as well as Keaton since looks mean nothing in cartoons...

Seeing Knightfall would be really cool. Get the real Bane for once.

I was watching some 24 today, and Jack Bauer/Kiefer Sutherland has the almost perfect voice for Batman, dont know about Bruce Wayne though. By the way this is just a comment of intrest not a suggestion of who should/could play Batman in new TAS.

Quoted for truth. I'm like that with all the TAS voices though. All classic, they're what I hear when I read comics.

with Superman/Doomsday, Teen Titans: Judas Contract, DC: NEw Frontier, this proably means that they will make a new animated movie for batman, and thats proably guna be kickazz, i dont mind if its no in continutiy with DCAU. the movies i already mentioned arent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"