• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

More Spider-Man 3...On Christmas Eve?

yessssss!, this will be exciting!, i cant wait to see what new spidey3 stuff they show.

Wow they are really promoting the **** out of this movie

Not to burst the excitement bubble or anything, but I HIGHLY DOUBT that this is new stuff we'll be seeing.

Yes sure, I'd love to see it and it would make a fantastic Christmas present from Sony...but don't get your hopes up.

CAH

I hope it's everything we've already seen, but edited differently. I don't want anymore new footage till the TV spots start airing.

Seems like it would have to have new scenes shown otherwise why would anyone want to watch a full frame version of this movie with commercials all through it.

At this point, the only clip we haven't seen yet is the credits.

spidered7 said:
At this point, the only clip we haven't seen yet is the credits.

Ha, ha. Very funny. :whatever:

Welcome to the Hype. I hope the other jokes you'll be making here will be better then that one.

Spider-Grrl1516 said:
Welcome to the Hype. I hope the other jokes you'll be making here will be better then that one.

What he said was actually pretty funny. :huh:

cmill216 said:
What he said was actually pretty funny. :huh:

Yeah, I guess it was a little funny. I still stand by what I said, though. I still hope his (or her) jokes improve after being here a while.

Yay an early Christmans present.:D Love to see a couple of new clips.

Kal-El 8 said:
I'm betting it will be new stuff .

See this is why I love sony , They know how to promote a superhero movie .
agreed totally, sony is very nice, they gave us a thanksgiving preasant and now a christmas preasant, im really excited to see what they show.

I'll be waiting, but I'm getting tired of all of these spoilers.

Steel Soldier said:
I'll be waiting, but I'm getting tired of all of these spoilers.

Solution: Don't watch it. ;)

And welcome to the Hype. :up:

i wonder if they will show a scene of the final battle where spidey, harry vs. sandman, venom, hopefully they will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogmanyoyo
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"