Spider-man 3: The comparison Poll

Secret_Riddle

Sidekick
Reaction score
Hey guys, (if you can think of a better title then tell me:))

At this stage in the game, alot of us have a good idea of what spider-man 3 will be, we have 3 full trailers, one of those being the leaked one, a 3 minute preview, many stills, many set reports, and many interviews.

That being said I think it's time for a new poll because I think we can make a reasonable assumption regarding the topic below and also because there doesnt seem to be that much activity on these boards lately.

So, I'm sure we all remember that the hype surrounding spider-man 2 and spider-man, and the trailers as well as every bit of material we recieved before the films were released, accurately displayed the quality of the films we got. For example Spider-man 2 looked promising from the start and always seemed like it would be a movie of very high quality, which it turned out to be. So knowing that Sony has been quite honest about the films quality through marketing I think we can assume that spider-man 3 will follow the same route, especially considering the same reliable crew is bringing this film to the big screen.

So heres the poll: Do you believe Spider-man 3 ( at this stage of post-production and marketing) looks better then Spider-man 2 and Spider-man did at the same stage or does the new film appear as if it will not live up to its predecessors. I also put another option on the poll for simply not caring :).

In my opinion Spider-man 3 looks as if it will be the climax of the Spidey films and perhaps even the best of the bunch.

spidey3 will be the best of the franchise and will beat the first two, no doubt about it. spidey3 will be the best spider-man movie ever!.

Do believe that the film will rasie the bar and top the second movie.:)

I love the second movie for so many reasons... it might be my favourite movie ever. I really think 3 looks better so my hopes are high.

I think 3 looks absolutely amazing, when I heard about the villains/casting I was pumped and now to actually see some trailers and some of the plot im super excited. I think its gonna be the best out of the 3 and I lovvvved 2

It looks like its gonna be the best of the franchise so far. If Spidey 3 ends up living up to the hype, quality, etc..., I don't know how the 4th one will top this one.

Ebil, your avvy is hott, izabel is freaking gorgeous

It looks even better than the first two in my opinion.

Spider-Man 3 will be the biggest superhero movie of all time.

spider-man 3 definitely looks better than the first two at this point :spidey:

SM3 may be great. But I think SM4 will beat them all. I just have a gut feeling. Whether it's with or without a new director and cast. I just have a gut feeling that this is so. That's why Spider-Man 4 must be born.

I don't have much time on this good Earth and I'm scared...mainly because I'm starting to foresee my own death.:dry:

Spidey 3 looks like it's going to blow 1 & 2 away . I believe it's going to end up being the best movie .

Visionary said:
SM3 may be great. But I think SM4 will beat them all. I just have a gut feeling. Whether it's with or without a new director and cast. I just have a gut feeling that this is so. That's why Spider-Man 4 must be born.

I don't have much time on this good Earth and I'm scared...mainly because I'm starting to foresee my own death.:dry:

:csad: i sure hope you make it to number 4 then

methinks u will:spidey:

To me, it LOOKS and SOUNDS better than the previous two, but so did X3.

But, I'm voting Yes.

CAH

Good point about x3, but it did have a different crew and new writers and such.

Spidey 3 will be the best ever probably stay in theaters for 2 years!

There are continuing advances in graphics technology. There is the advantage of having fan feedback and critics' feedback to help improve the next one. There is a huger monetary budget. There is the addition of a Gwen to build up the complexity of the storyline. There is the addition of Venom (though that was rushed in my opinion) to entice the younger fans. There is the Sandman to appeal to the fans of classic Spidey.

How can it not be better?

I think SM3 will be the best superhero movie of all time.

I would probably say the first Batman is currently.

It seems like everyone and their mom is getting a movie now...the market is becoming saturated and will begin to suck pretty bad like everything does when it gets too popular.

They have an antman movie in the works. As GOB would say 'COME ON!'.
We have alrealdy seen some pretty rotton ones out there...

I think SM3 will be the peak, the best, then after it nobody will be able to top that.

I think I can honestly say that this will be the best one yet.

v4life

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"