Most Evil Acts ever Committed on Film!

That scene in Pride & Glory when you think Colin Farrell's gonna mutilate the baby with the clothing iron.

Martyrs - Anna's fate, as well as the girl in the cellar.

I Saw the Devil - Kyung-chul murders Joo-yun

Oldboy - The villain's plan

A Clockwork Orange - Alex rapes the old man's wife in front of him

Hostel - Tendon scene, eyeball scene

Hostel II - Lady Bathory scene

Inside - Pretty much the whole movie

Basically the entirety of what the killer does in Se7en.

Transformers: Revenge of The Fallen-THE WHOLE MOVIE

5. Cannibal Holocaust - The killing of the Turtle.
This should probably be #1 because they actually killed a real turtle.

Indiana Jones intervening in the Nazis' taking the Ark of the Covenant to Hitler.

:down

Indy had nothing to do with it, actually. Before bringing it to Hitler, they were going to open it up to test its power regardless. With or without Indy, the outcome would have been the same.

This should probably be #1 because they actually killed a real turtle.

Indy had nothing to do with it, actually. Before bringing it to Hitler, they were going to open it up to test its power regardless. With or without Indy, the outcome would have been the same.

I think that's why he listed Indy's interference as an evil act. Had he just stayed out of it, the natzis would have died much sooner. They may have even brought the arc to Hitler and ended WWII early by melting his face off as well.

I am going to go in a different direction and restrict myself to acts that do not involve direct physical violence:

Chad's overarching plan in In The Company Of Men

"Paul's" con on Elizabeth and Rick in Six Degrees Of Separation

The lies told by the nuns in Philomena.

Last edited:
Seven - John Doe makes that one guy f*** a woman with an instrument of death

Titus - Aaron's overall plan, which includes persuading Demitrius and Chiron to rape Lavinia and then cut her tongue out and her hands off so she can't tell anyone

An American Crime - The scene with the bottle

Running Scared (2006) - The sequence where the kid gets kidnapped by the psycho couple

The Big Hit - Melvin's wife is revealed as having had his rented copy of KING KONG LIVES the entire time.

I am going to go in a different direction and restrict myself to acts that do not involve direct physical violence:

Chad's overarching plan in In The Company Of Men

"Paul's" con on Elizabeth and Rick in Six Degrees Of Separation

The lies told by the nuns in Philomena.

I'll add one to this.

Winona Ryder and those other girls in The Crucible lying about having witch spells placed on them causing innocent people to hang. I watched this in High School years ago and watched it again a few years back and both times I was furious and wanted all those girls to hang. Poor DDL.

Titus - Aaron's overall plan, which includes persuading Demitrius and Chiron to rape Lavinia and then cut her tongue out and her hands off so she can't tell anyone

Running Scared (2006) - The sequence where the kid gets kidnapped by the psycho couple

The Big Hit - Melvin's wife is revealed as having had his rented copy of KING KONG LIVES the entire time.

I was like in my mid teens when that movie came out and that scene really disturbed me. Like made me hate adults for a good week or two.

6. Crowbar to the hand/needle stabbed into the face/and stabbed to that poor dude with the glasses from Evil Dead 2013.

7. Toy Story 3 - When all the toys almost burn up

8. Skyfall - When the court meeting at the end is completely shot up.

9. Anything Patrick Bateman said or done.

10. King Kong 2005 - When Jack Black get's his crew to bring Kong down to force him back to NYC. Especially when they smash the glass bottles of mustard gas at his face.

Hans Gruber killing Takagi (Die Hard)

Martin telling his mother to read Pinocchio to him & David (Artificial Intelligence)

Monica abandoning David in the forest alone (Artificial Intelligence)

Angel Eyes murdering a family in the begining of the film (The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly)

Frank murdering a family for profit at the start of the film. ( Once Upon A Time In The West)

Last edited:
The octopus scene in oldboy. Forgot wbout that and the turtle scene in cannibal holocaust. Evil film.

House of 1K Corpses.

Now, some of my colleagues have found it cartoony, but, I guess the humor didn't register with me, during the two times I watched it. Devil's Rejects, on the other hand, I found to be quite entertaining ("Tuity f---ing fruity!")

My whole point with the tangent on humor is that I found House of 1K Corpses to be a damn dark film. Everything the Firefly Clan does is horrible.

I was like in my mid teens when that movie came out and that scene really disturbed me. Like made me hate adults for a good week or two.

Yeah, it's an awful (but also completely brilliant) scene.

The Devil's Rejects - Otis cuts off that one guy's face, puts it on and then terrifies the man's wife with it, which ultimately leads to her running out into oncoming traffic and getting killed.

A Serbian Movie - The whole film is pretty much an unspeakable horror act.

Irreversible - Monica Bellucci disgustingly long alley rape.

AntiChrist - Genital mutilation nuff said.

Assault On Precinct 13 - Original version in which the little girl gets shot in the head.

Deliverance - Squeal Like a Pig scene.

Funny Games - The whole family murder

Oldboy - The villains whole scheme is insanely evil.

12 Year A Slave -The beating, whipping and general degradation

I think that's why he listed Indy's interference as an evil act. Had he just stayed out of it, the natzis would have died much sooner. They may have even brought the arc to Hitler and ended WWII early by melting his face off as well.

Regardless, the Nazis were still going to test its power before bringing it to Hitler, so it's unlikely they would have brought it to him if they realized that the Ark was dangerous.

Irreversible - Monica Bellucci disgustingly long alley rape.

I could not believe how long that scene went on for. I think it was all one shot too, not cuts or edits.

Assault On Precinct 13 - Original version in which the little girl gets shot in the head.

First time I saw this I was not expecting that. Got to give Carpenter some credit for having the balls to do that in a film.

Funny Games - The whole family murder

I've only seen the original but it annoyed me to no end. I thought it was ridiculously stupid how the guy was able to rewind reality with a ****ing TV remote control. :doh:

I've only seen the original but it annoyed me to no end. I thought it was ridiculously stupid how the guy was able to rewind reality with a ****ing TV remote control. :doh:

"Don't worry, your not the worst act in hollywood with a reality controlling remote" -

images

girl-next-door.jpg

Yea im going to say it again. The girl next door is straight up ****ed. About a Woman who has adopted a girl and basically gets to abuse her physically and mentally. She lets her other kids do some inhuman things aswell. Thee most terrible is using a blowtorch on her womanly parts.

girl-next-door.jpg

Yea im going to say it again. The girl next door is straight up ****ed. About a Woman who has adopted a girl and basically gets to abuse her physically and mentally. She lets her other kids do some inhuman things aswell. Thee most terrible is using a blowtorch on her womanly parts.

Have you seen An American Crime? It's the true story that Girl Next Door is based on. (Well, it's based on the true story that the other movie is based on, at least). The real case is absolutely horrifying. I can't believe some of the sh** that has gone on in this world.

It's a kind of a cheat since these films are Basically direct animated adaptations that cut much important stuff, but i'll go with Berserk Part III when Griffith was tortured for an entire year with his dreams destroyed, and then sacrificed all of his friends and soldiers in order to become a Demon God, though it went to worse when only 2 of his friends survived, and in this insane state raped the female one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"