Most Evil Acts ever Committed on Film!

Deliverance - Squeal like a pig

The Shawshank Redemption - Andy gets gangraped for YEARS

Pan's Labyrinth - Pretty much everything the General does

Road to Perdition - Connor murders Sullivan's wife and son

Saw - The reverse bear trap (even though she got out of it)

the wife of Howard saint ordering the kill on frank castles family...pure venom. (in the punisher)

Have you seen An American Crime? It's the true story that Girl Next Door is based on. (Well, it's based on the true story that the other movie is based on, at least). The real case is absolutely horrifying. I can't believe some of the sh** that has gone on in this world.

Nah i haven't interesting theres two adaptions, il look into it though and yea there really are some messed up people in this world, This film was a insight and a horrible one at that.

Edit - Holy crap i din't know ellen page was in this.

Last edited:
The Grandmother poisoning the kids in Flowers of the Attic and the Mothers abandonment of them

Lex Luthor ready to kill billions of people to make money in Superman Returns. It wasn't played for shock or anything, but if you think about it, it doesn't get much more evil than that.

Lex Luthor ready to kill billions of people to make money in Superman Returns. It wasn't played for shock or anything, but if you think about it, it doesn't get much more evil than that.

Hmm...pretty evil but....

What about Darth vader blowing up Alderaan?

Not exactly an "act", but the concept of Freddy Krueger from pre-burn allllllll the way to FVJ, everything he has done is pretty morbid.

From killling little kids, entering young teens dreams, and of course using their darkest fears to violently kill them is YAAAAAAARDS ahead of Michael Myers and Jason in terms of evilness. Going into someones dream is probably more personal than rape (as said by Robert Englund himself), and on top of that, killing them AND absorbing their souls forever.

That's more evil than any Kevin Spacey SR **** lol.

Salò or The 120 Days of Sodom (1975). Simply everything these four fascists puts the kidnapped kids through during the entire movie. I can't even describe it, but it's pure evil.

Michael Corleone killing his brother in The Godfather Part 2.

Miles Teller, Jamie Bell, Michael B. Jordan and Kate Mara calling themselves "the Fantastic Four".

The Bolsheviks brutally killing the Romanov family. (Nicholas & Alexandra)

Ganz wasting Cates partners (48HRS)

Red Barr murdering all those unsuspecting travellers, although unseen in the movie. (Breakdown)

The Usual Suspects - Keyser Soze murders his own family.

Aliens vs. Predator: R - the maternity ward scene.

Cannibal Holocaust- the final rape scene.

The Blob remake- I know its a creature, much like the AvP one, but the sewer scene scared me a s a kid, when the second kid gets pulled under, then comes back up and his face is melting off.

Boys Don't Cry: The whole rape and murder sequence. Even more awful when you remember that it's a true story.

Boys Don't Cry: The whole rape and murder sequence. Even more awful when you remember that it's a true story.

Yeah absolutely digusting.

American History X - The last scene in the washroom, The shower scene and the curb stomp.

The Thing - When the "The Thing" bites off Coppers arms, then extrudes out of Norris's body, and rips his head off and grows spider legs out of the sides.

Pulp Fiction - The raping of Mr. Wallace.

The Blair Witch - When the two campers wake up and find their missing friends shirt outside with his organs and teeth wrapped inside of it.

I think this thread should not be limited to people, just "evil" acts. I believe a creature can have evil intentions.

Pretty much everything Nurse Ratchet does in One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest.

I would argue the entire movie.
Haha, I was waiting for this, and I'm not a fan either, but that scene did stick with me because it was one of those scenes that deciding to be shocking just to be shocking.

Lion King - Scar not only murdering Mufasa, but telling Simba it was his felt, and then sending the hyenas to kill him.

Hunchback of Notre Dame - Frollo killing Quasimodo's mom, and his entire song that was basically about raping Esmeralda.

Pulp Fiction - the basement rape scene.

Mission Impossible 3 - pretty much everything with Philip Seymour Hoffman's character (RIP), underrated film and performance.

Frozen -
"Oh, Anna. If only there was someone out there who loved you." Hans you *****e! :argh:

Revenge of the Sith - Younglings' death.

Sweeney Todd - both Judge Turpin raping Sweeney/Benjamin Barker's wife, and also Mrs. Lovett manipulating Sweeney and leaving him to believe his wife was dead, which leads to him accidentally killing his wife that was alive the whole time.

Last edited:
How could I forget the gang rape scene in I Spit On Your Grave. That one, too.

And the killing of the horse and the cow burning in Andrei Rublev.

Pretty much everything in Downfall (Der Untergang), about the last days in Hitler's bunker.

The torture scene in The Last King of Scotland.

F.W. Murnau agreeing to let the vampire eat the crew to make the most realistic movie ever, Shadow of the Vampire.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"