Movie Game Trivia.

BloodyWolverine

Superhero
Reaction score
I thought i would start a new game on her and it has nothing to do with the other game based on the actor and what movie they were in. This game is simple. I will give a three clues to a certain movie and it is up to the next poster to figure out what movie it was. Its kinda like teh other games concept in the fact that if hwom ever is write can make the next movie trivia question. The goal is to see who on here is best at movie trivia. Also ist just for fun. There's nothing wrong with that now is there.

1 In this movie the heros encounter a mysterious creature with One Eye.

2 In this movie an allie is actually a creature that can take the form of any human or simular race of being and is a traitor.

3 In the movie horses can fly with flaming hooves like a comets tail.

I have no idea, and judging by the lack of guesses in this thread, neither does anyone else.

Could you post an easier one, or can I go?

i can't believe that no one knows this. KRULL

BloodyWolverine said:
2 In this movie an allie is actually a creature that can take the form of any human or simular race of being and is a traitor.

shouldn't the title be Movie Trivia Game? otherwise it sounds like trivia about games played in movies. also, what's an "allie"?

BloodyWolverine said:
1 In this movie the heros encounter a mysterious creature with One Eye.

3 In the movie horses can fly with flaming hooves like a comets tail.
hercules?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"