Movie stills from the Con

The Avatar

Sidekick
Reaction score
IMG_6813.jpg

IMG_6814.jpg

IMG_6815.jpg

IMG_6816.jpg

Notice how they're showing off the cool/accurate stuff (Snake Eyes, Baroness), but the RoboCop suits and the rest of the JOEs are nowhere to be found.

The dude on the right seems to be wearing the helmet that we've all been speculating is Cobra Commander. I may be wrong, just looks like that to me.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing from the shape of the helmet.

Not to start some kind of "what's in Spidey's eye debate", but I brightened up the pic a little bit, looks kind of like a skull.
Could be I guess.

Those are very cool!

The last one with Snake Eye is fantastic. :up:

Were these shots just presented as stills, or was it actual footage?

Not to start some kind of "what's in Spidey's eye debate", but I brightened up the pic a little bit, looks kind of like a skull.
Could be I guess.

VIPER.jpg
....? looks like it to me

What makes you guys think that's Cobra Commander?

What makes you guys think that's Cobra Commander?

nobody does,its just since that skull helmet got leaked it was speculated that it what cobra commander and this pic looks very much like that helmet is for the Vipers

If anything it looks like two of the same soldiers standing by Baroness. So they are probably just foot soldiers.

yeh it is,we were just trying to get a look at one of their helmets

If anything it looks like two of the same soldiers standing by Baroness. So they are probably just foot soldiers.
Well, I started it all. I just thouhgt the helmets the soldiers are wearing slightly resembled the leaked helmet picture that we all thought was/is Cobra Commeander.

If its that one in the corner, I hope that's not for CC.

If its that one in the corner, I hope that's not for CC.
That was the speculation. Not sure if it would be covered by a hood, painted, or what, but it's been assumed that that is the Cobra Commander helmet.

Could be I guess.

nemesis enforcer

Now I know this movie is gonna be wack

....and knowing is half the battle....

far out the baroness looks hot as
when can we expect some footage ?

Also is the baroness good at martial arts or any form of fighting?
that we may see int he film ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"