Falcon and Winter Soldier MVP of the Series?

Kev4000

Sidekick
Reaction score
Since the final is aired and we have such an ensemble here, Im interest which is your Most Valueble Player of that series. Start voting now.

t62u9ad0jf5ofolswur1.gif

Bucky for me, I really felt for the guy struggling with his past and the acting was top notch.

2nd would be Wyatt Russell, I really want U.S agent to get his own spin-off now.

My top 3:
1) Bucky
2) John Walker
3) Sam Wilson

This is Sam's show.

Last edited:
MVP in the traditional sense, Sam.
Biggest Surprise in terms of impact, for me, was Walker.

John Walker, Helmut Zemo, Isaiah Bradley.

I rewatched the last 3 episodes again, and I'd rank the top 5 as:

1. Sam
2. Bucky
3. Isaiah
4.Walker
5. Karli

I have to give an honorable mention to Sarah too. She was very important to the real world aspect day-to-day struggle of this story.

Outside of the leads Zemo and Walker were the best by miles and Isaiah Bradley was great with the time he got.

Who is this Antony Mackie person? :funny:

I voted for Sam. It was kind of a three-way tie for me before the finale, between him, Bucky and Isaiah but Sam’s speech at the end and his last scene with Isaiah really put him over the top for me.

Zemo, Walker, Sarah and Karli (fight me, haters) were also standouts. Sharon was cool but I would have liked to see her more. Got annoyed with Batroc and I was glad to finally see him bite it in the end.

Who is this Antony Mackie person? :funny:

I voted for Sam. It was kind of a three-way tie for me before the finale, between him, Bucky and Isaiah but Sam’s speech at the end and his last scene with Isaiah really put him over the top for me.

Zemo, Walker, Sarah and Karli (fight me, haters) were also standouts. Sharon was cool but I would have liked to see her more. Got annoyed with Batroc and I was glad to finally see him bite it in the end.
You see speech was exactly what knock him down for me. Not his fault. Writers fault. But he read that speech and I cringed

You see speech was exactly what knock him down for me. Not his fault. Writers fault. But he read that speech and I cringed
If you watch the behind the scenes Assembled episode for this show, it turns out that speech was a collaboration between both Spellman and Mackie that they spent hours talking about how that speech should go

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"