My collection

rw0926

Civilian
Reaction score
I just started collecting about two months ago. Used to read comics in high school and I've always been into comics but never really cared for them or collected them. In November I heard about the "Death of Wolverine" series and that got me interested in picking it up. After that I spotted a few other comics and started looking up information on collecting comics. Since then I have to say that my collection is pretty good in my eyes. I'm enjoying the whole process. All the heros I love in stories I'm familiar with and some new ones. I found a local comic shop and set up a pull list. I did have to go to Ebay for a bunch of back issues until I'm all caught up and can get new issues coming out. My collection so far:

Angela Asgard's Assassin #1
Thor Vol. 4 #1 (5 variant covers Skottie Young, Blank, Fiona Staples, Sara Pichelli)
Thor #2 James Stokoe Rocket Raccoon & Groot variant
Avengers & XMen: Axis #1 Skottie Young variant
Avengers & XMen: Axis #2,3,4,6,7,9
Avengers & XMen: Axis #5 Sara Pichelli variant
Avengers & XMen: Axis #8 Mike Deodata variant
Death of Wolverine #1-4
Death of Wolverine: The Logan Legacy #1 Skottie Young variant
Death of Wolverine: The Logan Legacy #2-7
Wolverine Vol. 5 #1 Skottie Young variant
Original Sin: Thor & Loki 5.1-5.5
Original Sin: Thor & Loki: The Tenth Realm TPB
Silver Surfer 27, 60, 70, 71, 72, 75
Uncanny X-Men 158, 244, 282 graded 9.8

Crown jewel of my collection
Famous Funnies #182 (1949)

more to come

I started collecting when I was 18. I take pride in owning every issue of Avengers since issue #200.

I started collecting when I was 18. I take pride in owning every issue of Avengers since issue #200.

wow sounds impressive :hubba I have a few friends with some pretty awesome collections. I'm just a noob right now :yay:

Just added another Skottie Young, love his covers.
Superior Ironman #1 Skottie Young

and another Famous Funnies #173 it's a little beat up but for something from the 1930s it's priceless in my collection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"