• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

My contributions

Brooklynwolf

Civilian
Reaction score
Here are some of my drawings. Starting with my latest.

jlvsa.jpg

This took me a while. Never drew so many characters at once and going by my older work, I've never had this much detail. It was fun, but began feeling tedious a third of the way through.

001small.jpg

I drew this before the vs one above. As you can tell, I shamelessly used my design for batman in the above drawing. Doesn't mean anything, its a tongue in cheek kind of drawing. Anyone who knows batman should know the idea behind it.

page-0018.jpg

Something silly I did A while back. Never drew so much muscle definition before. Hulk is a beast to draw.

Oh and yes, everything is in black and white. I never learned how to use photoshop, and i was never good at coloring. so I'm limited to what I can do or even come up with. I am a huge fan of manga, so my style is pretty much revolving around that form factor. Black and white.

Oh and yes, everything is in black and white. I never learned how to use photoshop, and i was never good at coloring. so I'm limited to what I can do or even come up with. I am a huge fan of manga, so my style is pretty much revolving around that form factor. Black and white.

The heads are too small for most manga :) the Hulk image is sorta right for dimensions
however A suggestion is make further away limbs smaller than closeup gives more dimension and acccuracy

COLORING is an artform - it takes skill to do it right - And most people do it wrong even if they do it Even using programs like photoshop can take a long time to learn how - However if you had photoshop - you could digitally ink this fairly fast

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"